- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- UNESCO Heritage site
- St. Sophia Museum
- Blue Mosque
- Topkapi Palace
This 12 day tour, starts from Istanbul, Turkey, and ends at Athens, Greece. Starting in Istanbul, this tour travels down the west coast of Turkey visiting the Gallipoli Battlefields, Troy and the ancient city of Ephesus before island hopping to Mykonos and Santorini and then onto Athens.
Day 1: Istanbul
Day 2: Istanbul Old City
Day 3: Gallipoli Battlefields
Day 4: Troy, Acropolis of Pergamon
Day 5: Ephesus, Kusadasi
Day 6: Kusadasi, Samos
Day 7: Mykonos
Day 8: Mykonos to Santorini
Day 9: Santorini optional boat trip
Day 10: Santorini to Athens
Day 11: Athens Old City
Day 12: Athens
- 2 Overnight Istanbul at Port Bosphorus Hotel (4 star)
- 1 Overnight Çanakkale at MD Barbaros Hotel (Special Class)
- 2 Overnight Kuşadası at Ilayda Avantgarde Hotel (Boutique)
- 2 Overnight Mykonos at Alkistis Hotel (Boutique)
- 2 Overnight Santorini at Aegean Plaza Hotel / Rose Bay Hotel (4 star)
- 2 Overnight Athens at Polis Grand Hotel / The Stanley Hotel / Zafolia Hotel (4 star)
- 11 breakfast and 3 dinner
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle in Turkey
- Transportation by ferry within the Greek islands
- Transfers between ports and hotels
- Car ferry fees between Canakkale and Eceabat
- Professional English-speaking tour guide for the duration of the tour in Turkey
- Professional English-speaking tour guide for Athens city tour
- Entrance fees in Turkey
- Entrance fees in Greece
- Tips for any guides and/or drivers
- Visas, border or port taxes
- Optional activities
- Any international flights are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Constantinople To Hellas Tour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 144 today.
- Save US$ 96+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Constantinople To Hellas Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 6828 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 22 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Constantinople To Hellas Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Constantinople To Hellas Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.1. Group Size : Minimum Group Size of 2. Maximum Group Size of 20.
2. Age : Minimum Age of 8. Whilst there is no Maximum Age set it is assumed the customer is fit enough to take part in the activity or tour. Health documents may be requested.
3. Single travellers are obliged to pay Single Supplement and will have the hotel room to themselves.
4. In Greece the Hellenic National Tourism Organization has decided on a residence fee to be applied on hotel accommodation from 01/01/2018. The fees applied will be EUR 1.50 for 3* hotels, EUR 3.00 for 4* hotels and EUR 4.00 for 5* hotels, per room, per night and are not included in the tour price. This tax must be paid by the guests directly to the hotel before the end of the stay.
5. This itinerary is subject to change dependant on Greek ferry schedules. Although it is rare, occasionally ferry schedules are changed without notice, and sometimes a scheduled ferry departure may be cancelled due to weather conditions. If this occurs the program may need to be adjusted slightly, and at times it may mean you will spend less or more place in one location than originally planned for. This is the nature of Greek Island travel, and we thank you for your understanding in the rare event that something like this occurs.