- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Young Adults
- Spice Bazaar
- Bosphorus Cruise
- Atatürk's Mausoleum
- UNESCO Heritage site
This 8 day tour, starts and ends in Istanbul, Turkey. See some of the best that Turkey has to offer on this short but sweet tour which introduces you the dramatic landscape of Cappadocia, the natural wonder that is Pamukkale's travertine pools and some of the best classical ruins in the World, before heading back to see the iconic sights of Istanbul.
Day 1: Istanbul and the Bosphorus
Day 2: Ankara, Cappadocia
Day 3: Cappadocia, Goreme, Underground City
Day 4: Sultanhani Caravansary, Konya
Day 5: Sagalassos, Pamukkale
Day 6: Pamukkale
Day 7: Ephesus, Sirince
Day 8: Istanbul
- 2 Overnight Istanbul at Levni Hotel (Boutique)
- 2 Overnight Cappadocia at Gamirasu Hotel (Boutique Cave)
- 1 Overnight Konya at Novotel Konya (4 star)
- 1 Overnight Pamukkale at Signature Hotel Pamukkale (5 star)
- 1 Overnight Kuşadası at Ilayda Avantgarde Hotel (Boutique)
- 7 breakfast and 5 dinner
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- Domestic flight between Izmir and Istanbul and transfers
- Professional English-speaking tour guide for the duration of the tour
- Entrance fees
- Tips for any guides and/or drivers
- Visas, border or port taxes
- Optional activities
- Any international flights are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Turkey Tour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 43+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Turkey Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 42 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 41 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 09 March 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 09 March 2023, a deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 41 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Turkey Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Turkey Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.1. Group Size: Minimum Group Size of 2. Maximum Group Size of 20.
2. Age: Minimum Age of 8. Whilst there is no Maximum Age set it is assumed the customer is fit enough to take part in the activity or tour. Health documents may be requested.
3. Single travellers are obliged to pay Single Supplement and will have the hotel room to themselves.
4. The optional half day Spice Bazaar and Bosphorous tour starts at 13:00. If flying into Istanbul on this day ensure you have left enough time to clear the airport, transfer to your hotel, check-in and be ready at reception before 13:00. We recommend considering an extra night in Istanbul beforehand.
5. We require a copy/image of your passport in order to book flights. You will need to have your passport handy at check-in for any domestic flights. Domestic flight times may vary due to various circumstances. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Our 16 seater minivan will only carry a maximum of 8 people to adhere to distancing protocols against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transportation.
- All passengers are required to have a negative PCR test, taken no more than 48 hours prior to departure.
How many days are enough for Europe?
You can spend a couple of months exploring Europe and still feel like you have not seen everything. Generally speaking, a two-week Europe trip should be just enough if you are looking to cover its major highlights. However, if you want a comprehensive travel experience within this duration, it is better that you focus on a region or a few countries rather than traveling all over the continent.
Choose a single country or schedule your trip around a handful of cities in different countries. While larger European cities may require three to four days to explore, you can get around smaller destinations in a day or two. Planning your trip around a particular region will cut down your travel time and save your time in transit.
- How much does a tour to Turkey cost?
- What is the best time to visit Turkey?
- How many days should I spend on a visit to Turkey?
Where should I visit in Turkey as a first time visitor?
There is no shortage of things to see in Turkey, but there are many places to visit in Turkey. Cappadocia and Ephesus are two of the best places to see in Turkey, while Istanbul completes the trifecta of must-visit locations. Add a visit to Pamukkale and the Mediterranean coast into the mix and you have a well-rounded holiday.