- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- A moving visit to the WW1 battleground of Gallipoli
- Explore the spectacular and dramatic landscapes of Cappadocia including Red Valley and White Valley
- Tour of the ancient city of Ephesus and Troy
- Cruise to Kekova Islands along the Mediterranean coast
A journey capturing the cultural pulse of Turkey. We combine the classic highlights with forays into some of the country's more unusual places. In Istanbul we explore the Grand Bazaar, Topkapi Palace and Blue Mosque, before we journey to the historical cities of Gallipoli, Troy, Ephesus, Pamukkale and Hierapolis. Then we have the opportunity to swim in the clear Aegean waters while discovering the ancient towns of Fethiye, Antalya, Kas and Kekova that characterise this exquisite coastline. Konya, known for its Whirling Dervishes, is next on the itinerary before we head to Cappadocia, famous for the underground cities and extraordinary rock formations scattered throughout the Goreme Valley, where we conclude this fascinating trip.
Day 1 : Join Istanbul
Day 2 : In Istanbul
Day 3 : To Gallipoli, ferry to Canakkale
Day 4 : Drive to Selcuk, en route visit Troy
Day 5 : Explore Ephesus
Day 6 : Visit Pamukkale and Hierapolis, transfer to Fethiye
Day 7 : Day walk from Kayakoy to Oludeniz, drive to Kas
Day 8 : Cruise to Kekova Islands
Day 9 : To Antalya, en route visit ancient Myra and Phaselis
Day 10 : To Konya and Cappadocia
Day 11 : Cappadocia - Goreme Open Air Museum, Meskendir Valley, Red & Rose Valleys
Day 12 : Derinkuyu Underground City, Ihlara Canyon and Selime Monastery
Day 13 : Cappadocia - Uchisar, White Valley, Cavusin Zelve Monastery, Pasabaglari
Day 14 : Trip concludes in Cappadocia
- 2 to 3 star hotels on a twinshare basis with private facilities
- 13 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 1 dinner
- Arrival transfer from Istanbul Ataturk International Airport (IST) on Day 1 only
- Private transportation
- Expert English speaking guide throughout
- Day cruise Kekova Islands
- Sightseeing and site entrance fees as listed
- International airfares and taxes
- Arrival transfers (from Sabiha Gokcen Airport, or on any day other than Day 1) and departure transfers - ask us for additional costs
- Transport other than that stated in the itinerary
- Additional sightseeing, entrance fees and meals other than that stated
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Bottled water, aerated and alcoholic drinks
- Items of a personal nature such as beverages, phone calls, laundry, etc.
- Travel Insurance
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 100 today.
- Save US$ 66+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Turkey tour. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 69 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 69 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Turkey tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Turkey tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
Twin Share room may not always be available for solo travelers, as it depends on each individual tour departure. If Twin Share room is not available for the departure you have booked, we will let you know.