- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Young Adults
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-99 yrs
- max group size 20
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-22647
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Starts/Ends Istanbul, Turkey/ Fethiye, Turkey
- UNESCO Heritage site
- St. Sophia Museum
- Blue Mosque
- Topkapi Palace
This 12 day tour, starts from Istanbul, Turkey, and ends at Fethiye, Turkey. After touring Istanbul's Old City this tour heads in to the heartland of Turkey (Anatolia) to visit the surreal Cappadocia. From there its across the country towards the Aegean coast line to see ancient Ephesus, visiting the Calcium Terraces at Pamukkale en-route. Then south to the Mediterranean coast to Marmaris for 3 wonderful days relaxing on a Turkish Gulet.
Day 1: Istanbul
Day 2: Istanbul Old City
Day 3: Ankara, Cappadocia
Day 4: Cappadocia, Goreme, Underground City
Day 5: Sultanhani Caravansary, Konya
Day 6: Sagalassos, Pamukkale
Day 7: Pamukkale
Day 8: Ephesus, Sirince
Day 9: Marmaris
Day 10: Ekincik, Caunos, Dalyan River
Day 11: Oludeniz Bay, Church of St. Nicholas
Day 12: Fethiye
- 11 breakfast, 3 lunch and 8 dinner
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- Transportation by Gulet boat
- Professional English-speaking tour guide for the duration of the tour
- Entrance fees
- Tips for any guides and/or drivers
- Visas, border or port taxes
- Optional activities
- Any international flights are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Anatolia Tour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads
- Earn US$ 60+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Anatolia Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 42 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 41 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 08 January 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 08 January 2023, a deposit of 181 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 41 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Anatolia Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Anatolia Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.1. Group Size : Minimum Group Size of 4. Maximum Group Size of 20.
2. Age : Minimum Age of 12. Whilst there is no Maximum Age set it is assumed the customer is fit enough to take part in the activity or tour. Health documents may be requested.
3. Single travellers are obliged to pay Single Supplement and will have the hotel room and/or gulet cabin to themselves.
4. Gulet itineraries are subject to change without notification. The captain of the craft will decide the program at the time.
5. This tour is an 'On Request' tour. That means that we need to confirm availability before confirming the booking.
6. The tour guide does not accompany the group whilst on the gulet section of the tour.
7. This tour finishes at Fethiye Harbour on the final day at approximately 16:30. We can arrange a night accommodation there if you wish. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Our 16 seater minivan will only carry a maximum of 8 people to adhere to distancing protocols against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transportation.
- All passengers are required to have a negative PCR test, taken no more than 48 hours prior to departure.
How many days are enough for Europe?
You can spend a couple of months exploring Europe and still feel like you have not seen everything. Generally speaking, a two-week Europe trip should be just enough if you are looking to cover its major highlights. However, if you want a comprehensive travel experience within this duration, it is better that you focus on a region or a few countries rather than traveling all over the continent.
Choose a single country or schedule your trip around a handful of cities in different countries. While larger European cities may require three to four days to explore, you can get around smaller destinations in a day or two. Planning your trip around a particular region will cut down your travel time and save your time in transit.
- How much does a tour to Turkey cost?
- What is the best time to visit Turkey?
- How many days should I spend on a visit to Turkey?
Where should I visit in Turkey as a first time visitor?
There is no shortage of things to see in Turkey, but there are many places to visit in Turkey. Cappadocia and Ephesus are two of the best places to see in Turkey, while Istanbul completes the trifecta of must-visit locations. Add a visit to Pamukkale and the Mediterranean coast into the mix and you have a well-rounded holiday.