- duration 12 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- UNESCO Heritage site
- St. Sophia Museum
- Blue Mosque
- Topkapi Palace
This 12 day tour, starts from Istanbul, Turkey, and ends at Fethiye - Harbour, Turkey. After touring Istanbul's Old City this tour heads in to the heartland of Turkey (Anatolia) to visit the surreal Cappadocia. From there its across the country towards the Aegean coast line to see ancient Ephesus, visiting the Calcium Terraces at Pamukkale en-route. Then south to the Mediterranean coast to Marmaris for 3 wonderful days relaxing on a Turkish Gulet.
Day 1: Istanbul
Day 2: Istanbul Old City
Day 3: Ankara, Cappadocia
Day 4: Cappadocia, Goreme, Underground City
Day 5: Sultanhani Caravansary, Konya
Day 6: Sagalassos, Pamukkale
Day 7: Pamukkale
Day 8: Ephesus, Sirince
Day 9: Marmaris
Day 10: Ekincik, Caunos, Dalyan River
Day 11: Oludeniz Bay, Church of St. Nicholas
Day 12: Fethiye
- 2 Overnight Istanbul at Port Bosphorus Hotel (4 star)
- 2 Overnight Cappadocia at Alp Hotel (5 star)
- 1 Overnight Konya at Ramada Plaza By Wyndham Konya (5 star)
- 1 Overnight Pamukkale at Adem Pira Hotel (5 star)
- 2 Overnight Kuşadası at Ilayda Avantgarde Hotel (Boutique)
- 1 Overnight Marmaris - Harbour at Gulet (Gulet Cabin)
- 1 Overnight Ekincik Bay at Gulet (Gulet Cabin)
- 1 Overnight Kızıl Ada at Gulet (Gulet Cabin)
- 11 breakfast, 3 lunch and 8 dinner
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle in Turkey
- Transportation by Gulet boat
- Professional English-speaking tour guide for the duration of the tour
- Entrance fees
- Tips for any guides and/or drivers
- Visas, border or port taxes
- Optional activities
- Any international flights are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Anatolia Tour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 97 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 65 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 4630 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 17 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Best of Anatolia Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Anatolia Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.1. Group Size : Minimum Group Size of 2. Maximum Group Size of 20.
2. Age : Minimum Age of 12. Whilst there is no Maximum Age set it is assumed the customer is fit enough to take part in the activity or tour. Health documents may be requested.
3. Single travellers are obliged to pay Single Supplement and will have the hotel room and/or gulet cabin to themselves.
4. Gulet itineraries are subject to change without notification. The captain of the craft will decide the program at the time.
5. This tour is an 'On Request' tour. That means that we need to confirm availability before confirming the booking.
6. The tour guide does not accompany the group whilst on the gulet section of the tour.
7. This tour finishes at Fethiye Harbour on the final day at approximately 16:30. We can arrange a night accommodation there if you wish.