- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Encounter the history, natural formations and magnificent scenery that Turkey has to offer in this 12 Day ANAZAC Day Tour. Begin your trip roaming the palaces and mosques of Istanbul, and explore the breathtaking sites of Cappadocia. Visit the calcium laden waters of Pamukkale, the Roman architectural theatres of Ephesus and the incredible ancient wonders of Troy and Pergamum. Sleep overnight in Gallipoli and pay homage to those have fallen at the Dawn Service and National Ceremonies.
Very happy with my tour with travel talk . Everything was great and our tour guide cavin was everything you could wish for !!”
Day 1: Istanbul
Day 2: Istanbul, Princess Islands
Day 3: Istanbul City Tour, Bosphorus Cruise
Day 4: Istanbul, Cappadocia
Day 5: Cappadocia
Day 6: Cappadocia, Ihlara, Pamukkale
Day 7: Pamukkale, Ephesus, Kusadasi
Day 8: Kusadasi, Pergamum, Ayvalık
Day 9: Ayvalik, Troy, Gallipoli, Dawn Service (Overnight at Anzac Cove)
Day 10: Gallipoli, National Ceremonies, Canakkale
Day 11: Canakkale, Gallipoli, Istanbul
Day 12: Istanbul
- 5, 4 and 3 star hotels
- 10 breakfasts | 6 dinners
- Air-conditioned non-smoking coach or mini-bus
- From Istanbul Ataturk and Sabiha Gokcen Airports (on day 1)
- Services of experienced guide licenced by the Ministry of Tourism
- Bosphorus Cruise
- Any international flights to/from Istanbul are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Anzac Day Tour-12 Days tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 92 today.
- Save US$ 61+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Anzac Day Tour-12 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 32 days before departure. For any departures within 08 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Anzac Day Tour-12 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Anzac Day Tour-12 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.