- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 45
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Encounter the history, natural formations and magnificent scenery that Turkey has to offer in this 12 Day ANAZAC Day Tour. Begin your trip roaming the palaces and mosques of Istanbul, and explore the breathtaking sites of Cappadocia. Visit the calcium laden waters of Pamukkale, the Roman architectural theatres of Ephesus and the incredible ancient wonders of Troy and Pergamum. Sleep overnight in Gallipoli and pay homage to those have fallen at the Dawn Service and National Ceremonies.
Very happy with my tour with travel talk . Everything was great and our tour guide cavin was everything you could wish for !!”
Would love to recommend this to anyone travelling in small group or alone. Would love to travel yo a new place with thr same group again!”
Day 1: Istanbul
Day 2: Istanbul, Princess Islands
Day 3: Istanbul City Tour, Bosphorus Cruise
Day 4: Istanbul, Cappadocia
Day 5: Cappadocia
Day 6: Cappadocia, Ihlara, Pamukkale
Day 7: Pamukkale, Ephesus, Kusadasi
Day 8: Kusadasi, Pergamum, Ayvalık
Day 9: Ayvalik, Troy, Gallipoli, Dawn Service (Overnight at Anzac Cove)
Day 10: Gallipoli, National Ceremonies, Canakkale
Day 11: Canakkale, Gallipoli, Istanbul
Day 12: Istanbul
- 5, 4 and 3 star hotels
- 10 breakfasts, 6 dinners
- A/C coach, Bosphorus boat trip
- Services of experienced guide licenced by the Ministry of Tourism
- Arrival airport transfer on first day of the trip.
- Special edition 106th anniversary souvenir Travel Talk ANZAC hoodie
- Any international flights to/from Istanbul are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Anzac Day Tour-12 Days tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 48+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Anzac Day Tour-12 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 12 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 12 June 2021, a deposit of 10 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Anzac Day Tour-12 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Anzac Day Tour-12 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour will implement group sizes smalerl than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants. Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.