- duration 9 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- UNESCO Heritage site
- St. Sophia Museum
- Blue Mosque
- Topkapi Palace
This 9 day tour, starts from Istanbul, Turkey, and ends at Kuşadası, Turkey. See all that is iconic to Turkey, magnificent Istanbul, extraordinary Ephesus, unique Cappadocia and dream-like Pamukkale. Short, sharp and sweet, truly a Turkish delight.
Day 1: Istanbul
Day 2: Istanbul Old City
Day 3: Ankara, Cappadocia
Day 4: Goreme Open-Air Museum, Pasabag, Uchisar
Day 5: Underground City, Konya
Day 6: Sagalassos, Pamukkale
Day 7: Pamukkale
Day 8: Ephesus
Day 9: Kusadasi
- 2 Overnight Istanbul at Port Bosphorus Hotel (4 star)
- 2 Overnight Cappadocia at Gul Konakları (Boutique)
- 1 Overnight Konya at Hilton Garden Inn Konya (4 star)
- 1 Overnight Pamukkale at Colossae Thermal Hotel (4 star)
- 2 Overnight Kuşadası at Ilayda Avantgarde Hotel (Boutique)
- 8 breakfast and 6 dinner
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- Professional English-speaking tour guide for the duration of the tour
- Entrance fees
- Tips for any guides and/or drivers
- Visas, border or port taxes
- Optional activities
- Any international flights are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Ancient Turkey Tour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads
- Bookmundi is partner with Fez Travel. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 73 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 49 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 3465 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 05 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Ancient Turkey Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Ancient Turkey Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information1. Group Size : Minimum Group Size of 2.
2. Age : Minimum Age of 8. Whilst there is no Maximum Age set it is assumed the customer is fit enough to take part in the activity or tour. Health documents may be requested.
3. Single travellers are obliged to pay Single Supplement and will have the hotel room to themselves.
4. Single travellers are obliged to pay Single Supplement and will have the hotel room to themselves.
5. The 2019 itinerary differs from the 2018 itinerary as follows: a) It will spend night 5 in Konya. b) It will travel to Pamukkale, via Sagalassos, on Day 6. c) Day 7 tour Pamukkal. d) Day 8 Ephesus Tour. e) It will end after breakfast on Day 9, a Saturday.