- Walking tour
- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Young Adults
- Troy: See the famed Trojan Horse up close.
- Ephesus: Wander through the ancient ruins of this oncemajestic city.
- Dalyan Coast: Take a boat trip along the beautiful coast.
- Pamukkale:Marvel at the healing pools and ancient ruins of this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Gallipoli: Visit the Anzac Cove and pay your respects to fallen soldiers.
A compact tour of Turkey’s amazing wonders and natural beauties. This 10-day tour starts off exploring the beautiful Istanbul, before heading to Gallipoli to pay respect to fallen soldiers at Anzac Cove. After this, you will head south and visit the ever popular Trojan Horse, before taking in the ancient wonders of Ephesus. Also included in this tour is a boat trip around Dalyan coast. Lastly you will visit the healing pools and ancient ruins of Pamukkale and then fly back to Istanbul.
Day 1: Istanbul
Day 2: Istanbul, Old City Tour
Day 3: Istanbul, Gallipoli
Day 4: Troy, Kusadasi
Day 5: Ephesus, Fethiye
Day 6: Fethiye, Saklıkent, Oludeniz
Day 7: Fethiye, Dalyan, Fethiye
Day 8: Fethiye, Pamukkale
Day 9: Pamukkale, Cappodocia
Day 10: Cappadocia, Istanbul (By Flight)
- 5 and 4 star hotels
- 9 breakfasts, 7 dinners
- A/C coach or mini-bus, Domestic flight.
- From Istanbul Airport and Sabiha Gokcen Airport (on day 1)
- Services of experienced Travel Talk local guides, licensed by the Ministry of Tourism
- Domestic Flight between Cappadocia and Istanbul
- Any international flights to/from Istanbul are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Amazing Turkey by Land tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
Any flights not mentioned above
Meals not stated above
items of a personal nature
Tips and gestures
Entrance fees to the sights and museums
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 55+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Amazing Turkey by Land tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 November 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 November 2022, a deposit of 80 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Amazing Turkey by Land tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Amazing Turkey by Land tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day.
How many days are enough for Europe?
You can spend a couple of months exploring Europe and still feel like you have not seen everything. Generally speaking, a two-week Europe trip should be just enough if you are looking to cover its major highlights. However, if you want a comprehensive travel experience within this duration, it is better that you focus on a region or a few countries rather than traveling all over the continent.
Choose a single country or schedule your trip around a handful of cities in different countries. While larger European cities may require three to four days to explore, you can get around smaller destinations in a day or two. Planning your trip around a particular region will cut down your travel time and save your time in transit.
- What are the usual group sizes for this tour?
How do I plan a 15-day trip to Europe?
If you are planning to visit multiple countries, you should prepare a tentative list of destinations you are interested in. If it is your first trip, stick to major cities and cultural centers for the sake of simplicity and convenience. Also, be flexible and optimize your travel time and budget. Be open to changing your itinerary depending on schedules and ticket prices.
Where to travel in Europe?
Europe has swathes of spectacular landscapes, a rich history, and vibrant cultures. Therefore, deciding on the best travel destinations on the continent can be difficult. However, you can narrow down on highlights by choosing one overarching theme for your trip.
If you are looking forward to immersing yourself in art and history, then Italy, Spain, and France should be on the top of your list. Head for Switzerland, Norway, or Croatia if nature is what you love the most. For beaches and water sports, you will be hard-pressed to find better destinations than Greece, Portugal, and Montenegro.
Having said that, you can also diversify your itinerary by mixing and matching different elements of the same country. Italy tops the charts not just for its medieval monuments and Renaissance art but also for coastal scenery and sun-soaked beaches. Similarly, Spain is a foodie paradise as much as it is an architectural hotspot.
How to travel around Europe cheap?
Bus services like FlixBus and BusAbout offer a convenient means of transport if you wish to move from one city to another within the same country. Although these services do travel between countries, they might not be the best choice due to a longer travel time.
Budget airlines are another great way to get around Europe’s major cities, especially when you want to cut down on travel time between two countries. Keep an eye out and you might be able to snag tickets at unbelievable rates. Services like Skyscanner can be of help. Some of the largest budget airlines in the continent are Ryanair, WizzAir, Eurowings, and EasyJet.
Ridesharing services are a godsend for those wishing to immerse themselves in local culture as they offer you the chance to catch a ride with locals along the way. BlaBlaCar is the largest one. The only downside is that it is not always as easy to book a rideshare service as it is to catch a bus or hop on a budget flight.