- Walking tour
- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 45
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
A compact tour of Turkey’s amazing wonders and natural beauties. This 10-day tour starts off exploring the beautiful Istanbul, before heading to Gallipoli to pay respect to fallen soldiers at Anzac Cove. After this, you will head south and visit the ever popular Trojan Horse, before taking in the ancient wonders of Ephesus. Also included in this tour is a boat trip around Dalyan coast. Lastly you will visit the healing pools and ancient ruins of Pamukkale and then fly back to Istanbul.
Day 1: Istanbul
Day 2: Istanbul, Old City Tour
Day 3: Istanbul, Gallipoli
Day 4: Troy, Kusadasi
Day 5: Ephesus, Fethiye
Day 6: Fethiye, Saklıkent, Oludeniz
Day 7: Fethiye, Dalyan, Fethiye
Day 8: Fethiye, Pamukkale
Day 9: Pamukkale, Cappodocia
Day 10: Cappadocia, Istanbul (By Flight)
- 5 and 4 star hotels
- 9 breakfasts, 7 dinners
- A/C coach or mini-bus, Domestic flight.
- From Istanbul Airport and Sabiha Gokcen Airport (on day 1)
- Services of experienced Travel Talk local guides, licensed by the Ministry of Tourism
- Domestic Flight between Cappadocia and Istanbul
- Any international flights to/from Istanbul are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Amazing Turkey by Land tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 43+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Amazing Turkey by Land tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 October 2021, a deposit of 80 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Amazing Turkey by Land tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Amazing Turkey by Land tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing is strongly recommended. Frequently touched surfaces will be regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day.