- duration 10 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
A compact tour of Turkey’s amazing wonders and natural beauties. This 10 day tour starts off exploring the beautiful Istanbul, before heading to Gallipoli to pay respect to fallen soldiers at Anzac Cove. After this, you will head south and visit the ever popular Trojan Horse, before taking in the ancient wonders of Ephesus. Also included in this tour is a boat trip around Dalyan coast. Lastly you will visit the healing pools and ancient ruins of Pamukkale and then fly back to Istanbul.
Day 1: Istanbul
Day 2: Istanbul, Old City Tour
Day 3: Istanbul, Gallipoli
Day 4: Troy, Kusadasi
Day 5: Ephesus, Fethiye
Day 6: Fethiye, Saklıkent, Oludeniz
Day 7: Fethiye, Dalyan, Fethiye
Day 8: Fethiye, Pamukkale
Day 9: Pamukkale, Cappodocia
Day 10: Cappadocia, Istanbul (By Flight)
- 5 and 4 star hotels
- 9 breakfasts | 7 dinners
- Air-conditioned non-smoking coach or mini-bus | Dalyan boat trip | Domestic flight from Capadocia to Istanbul
- From Istanbul Airport and Sabiha Gokcen Airport (on day 1)
- Domestic Flight between Cappadocia and Istanbul.
- Services of experienced Travel Talk local guides, licensed by the Ministry of Tourism
- Any international flights to/from Istanbul are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Amazing Turkey by Land tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 61 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 41 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 78 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 17 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Amazing Turkey by Land tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Amazing Turkey by Land tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.