- duration 19 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 45
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
19-day All About Turkey is cultural discovery, unique history, incredible wonders and a blue cruise in the Mediterranean. Discover the wonders of Istanbul and lose yourself in the Grand Bazaar before cruising along the Bosphorus. Visit the shores of Gallipoli, and head to Troy to pose with fabled Trojan horse. Visit the well-preserved ancient sites of Pergamum and Ephesus before discovering the stunning nature at Saklikent canyon. Embark on an unforgettable 7-day gulet cruise through sunny bays and vibrant ports. Then immerse yourself in the natural healing powers of Pamukkale and brace for tha magical Cappadocia. Fly over the fairy-chimneys and walk around Goreme Open-air Museum.
Day 1: Istanbul
Day 2: Istanbul
Day 3: Gallipoli
Day 4: Troy, Kusadasi
Day 5: Ephesus, Fethiye
Day 6: Fethiye, Saklıkent, Oludeniz
Day 7: Fethiye, Dalyan, Fethiye
Day 8: Fethiye, Gulet Cruise on Med
Day 9: Samanlik Bay, St. Nicholas Island
Day 10: St. Nicholas Island, Kas, Limangazi Bay
Day 11: Limangazi Bay, Smugglers Cove
Day 12: Smugglers Cove, Demre, Limangazi Bay
Day 13: Limangazi Bay, Kalkan, Firnaz Bay
Day 14: Firnaz Bay, Fethiye
Day 15: Fethiye, Pamukkale
Day 16: Pamukkale, Cappadocia
Day 17: Cappadocia
Day 18: Cappadocia, Istanbul
Day 19: Istanbul
- 5 and 4 star hotels, Gulet cruise.
- 18 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 15 dinners
- Air-conditioned modern coach.
- From Istanbul Airport and Sabiha Gokcen Airport (on day 1)
- Services of experienced Travel Talk local guides licenced by the Ministry of Tourism
- Complimentary hotel and coach Wi-Fi ( where available )
- Any international flights to/from Istanbul are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this All About Turkey tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 68+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this All About Turkey tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 May 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 May 2021, a deposit of 10 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
All About Turkey tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this All About Turkey tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour will implement group sizes smalerl than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants. Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.