- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 24
- guiding method Fully guided
- Footprint carbonneutralCO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Istanbul Old city, Istanbul, Hippodrome, Blue Mosque, Hagia Sofia, Basilica Underground Cistern and Topkapi Palace
- Gallipoli Peninsular ANZAC Cove, Lone Pine and Chunuk Bair memorials, trenches and battlefields
- Troy Ancient ruins, 9 cities, one on top of the other, dating back to 3000 BC and replica Trojan horse
- Stunning Aegean Coast
- Roman ruins of Pergamum and Ephesus
- Pamukkale Thermal pools and Roman Hierapolis
- Turkish carpet weaving and leather manufacturing houses
- Show more
Kicking off in the powerhouse of the Ottoman empire - Istanbul, pay your respects at Gallipoli, get lost in the impressive Roman ruins of Ephesus and Pergamum, witness the beautiful Aegean Coast and dip your toes in Pamukkale's beautiful cascading mineral pools.
Day: 1 Istanbul
Day: 2 Istanbul
Day: 3 Canakkale
Day: 4 Kusadasi
Day: 5 Ephesus
Day: 6 Pamukkale
Day: 7 Istanbul
- 6 nights 4 star hotels
- 5 breakfasts
- Airport arrival transfer on day 1
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Guided sightseeing - Istanbul, Gallipoli, Troy, Ruins of Ephesus and Pergamum, Pamukkale Terraces and Hierapolis
- Escorted by an English speaking, degree qualified Turkish tour guide
- Economy class flight from Denizli (Pamukkale) to Istanbul
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide and driver. We recommend you allow USD$5 - 7 per day, per traveller as a tip for your guide and USD$2 per day for your driver. Tipping your guide and driver is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$85-95pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 60 today.
- Earn US$ 40+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Aegean Explorer - 7 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 March 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 March 2022, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Aegean Explorer - 7 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Aegean Explorer - 7 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated atleast 14 days before the departure date.