- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Discover the best of Turkey for active travellers with the 8-day Adventure Mediterranean. Start with a taste of wonderful Istanbul and stroll in the ancient town. Witness the gorgeous natural beauty of South Turkey via Antalya, Olympos and Fethiye. Walk stunning canyons before canoeing through cliffs washed by the sun. Soak in the adventure for a full week while trekking and rafting through the most famous routes in Turkey.
Day 1: Istanbul
Day 2: Istanbul, Antalya (By Flight)
Day 3: Antalya, Koprulu Canyon Rafting
Day 4: Antalya, Olympos
Day 5: Olympos
Day 6: Olympos, Saklikent, Hiking, Fethiye
Day 7: Lycian Way Hiking, Oludeniz, Fethiye
Day 8: Fethiye
- 5 and 4 star hotels
- 11 breakfasts | 2 dinners
- Air-conditioned modern coach. Flight beetwen Istanbul to Antalya
- From Istanbul Airport and Sabiha Gokcen Airport (on day 1)
- Domestic Flight between Istanbul and Antalya.
- Services of experienced Travel Talk local guides licenced by the Ministry of Tourism
- Any international flights to Istanbul and from Fethiye are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Adventure Mediterranean tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 48 today.
- Save US$ 32+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Adventure Mediterranean tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 77 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 25 May 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Adventure Mediterranean tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Adventure Mediterranean tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.