- City sightseeing
- Local culture
- Museum and gallery visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover historic cities and explore the ancient ruins of Ephesus.
- Marvel at the extraordinary scenery of Cappadocia.
- Enjoy dinner in a local family home.
- Relax on an overnight boat trip.
This comprehensive tour of Turkey combines history and beaches, man-made wonders and natural phenomena, as well as a vibrant and welcoming culture. Begin your trip roaming the palaces and mosques of Istanbul before journeying into the bizarre as you explore otherworldly Cappadocia. From the amazing white cliff waterfalls of Pamukkale to the bustling bazaars of Istanbul, our local CEOs (Chief Experience Officers) will show you the region’s hidden gems and make sure your trip burns brightly in your memory long after you've left this crossroads of Asia and Europe.
Day 1: Istanbul
Day 2: Istanbul/Bolu
Day 3: Bolu/Cappadocia
Day 4: Cappadocia
Day 5: Cappadocia
Day 6: Cappadocia/Konya
Day 7: Konya/Antalya
Day 8: Antalya/Kekova
Day 9: Kekova/Kaş
Day 10: Kaş/Selçuk
Day 11: Selçuk
Day 12: Selçuk/Ayvalık
Day 13: Ayvalık/Çanakkale
Day 14: Çanakkale/Istanbul
Day 15: Istanbul
- Hotels (12 nts), simple village homestay (1 nt), boat (1 nt, multi-share, hotel stay if inclement weather).
14 breakfasts, 3 dinners
Note: Allow USD275-360 for meals not included.
- Private air-conditioned van, boat, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your G for Good Moment: Güneysinir Community Park , Güneysınır
- Your G for Good Moment: Çöp(m)adam Visit, Ayvalık
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Local Living Moment: Dinner with Local Family, Çavuşin
- Your Local Living Moment: Turkish Village Homestay, Güneysınır
- Istanbul city walking tour
- Visit to the Göreme Open Air Museum
- Underground city exploration
- Overnight boat trip (Mediterranean sea, weather permitting)
- Ancient Hierapolis and Pamukkale entrance and guided walk
- Ephesus entrance and visit
- Ottoman mansion stay
- Troy entrance and guided visit
- Gallipoli battlefields entrance and guided visit
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Istanbul are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Absolute Turkey tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 54+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Absolute Turkey tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 September 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Absolute Turkey tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Absolute Turkey tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.