- duration 2 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 6-99 yrs
- max group size 12
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-31445
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
Explore UNESCO Sites of Cappadocia with a customized 2 Days package by plane from/to Istanbul.Visit Goreme Open Air Museum, Devrent Valley and Pasabag. Walk around the fairy chimneys and see the first cave houses of early Christians. Enjoy a panoramic view of Göreme from one of the best panorama points, See the rock-cut houses and churches of Cavusin the historical Christian greek town, and experience the life of the locals, Enjoy a panoramic view of the pigeon valley, visit underground cities of early Christians and see rock-cut churches and storage rooms. Learn the history of the region from your expert local guide, experience making pottery from local experts, tasty typical Turkish food in local restaurants.
Day 1: Flight to Kayseri / Fairy Chimneys of Cappadocia
Day 2: Underground Cities of Cappadocia / Flight to Istanbul
- 1-night accommodation in Cappadocia
- Economic class domestic flight tickets
- Transfer services from/to airports
- Land transportation by air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- Hot Air Balloon Flight
- Admission fees for all sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary
- Drinks at lunches
- Personal Expenses
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 15+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this 2 Days Cappadocia Tour From/to Istanbul tour. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 49 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 April 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 April 2024, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 49 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
2 Days Cappadocia Tour From/to Istanbul tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. World Nomads offers travel insurance for independent travelers and intrepid families.Visa
For this 2 Days Cappadocia Tour From/to Istanbul tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Regular disinfection of frequently touched surfaces is highly encouraged.
- Physical distancing will be followed as per the local government’s advice.