- City sightseeing
- Sightseeing tour
- Photography tour
- Bus tour
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 6+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Join us to discover the top-visited cities of Turkey with 14 Days package from/to Istanbul. Visit Istanbul; where Asia Meets Europe and was the capital of 3 different empires, enjoy cruising on the Bosphorus, and see the monuments among such as Ottoman mansions, Ortakoy Mosque, and Dolmabahce Palace. Explore the Underground cities of Cappadocia and see rock-cut churches, storage rooms and kitchens, learn history about early Christians from your local guide, take photos of the fairy chimneys from the best photoshoot points. Walk on the ancient roads of best-preserved greko-city with House of Holy Mary nearby. Swim in Pamukkale's healing thermal springs. Join a full-day boat trip to crystal clear bays of Fethiye. Enjoy the sunset on the Mediterranean from the best panoramic point of Antalya. Walk in the cobblestone paved with colorful flowers streets of old town and see the clock tower, Hadrian Gate, and Kesik Minare. Walk in the old town of Bodrum covered with colorful flowers, enjoy the sunset on Bodrum castle. Domestic flight tickets, airport transfers, 4* accommodation, day tours with English speaking tour guide, Skip-The-Line tickets to the historical sites, lunch at tours provided.
Kaymakli Underground City
Flight to Antalya
Travel to Fethiye
12 Island Boat Tour
Travel to Bodrum
Travel to Pamukkale
Pamukkale Thermal Springs
House of Virgin mary
Flight to ıstanbul
- 2 night accommodation in Istanbul
- 2 night accommodation in Kusadasi
- 3 night accommodation in Cappadocia
- 2 night accommodation in Antalya
- 2 night accommodation in Fethiye
- 1 night accommodation in Bodrum
- 1 night accommodation in Pamukkale
- Economic class domestic flight tickets
- Coach tickets
- Transfer services from/to Airports, from/to bus stations
- Land transportation by air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- Admission fees for all sightseeings mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals other than stated
- Beverages at meals
- Personal Expenses
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 42+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this 14 Days Turkey Package - Budget Friendly tour. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 49 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 August 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 49 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
14 Days Turkey Package - Budget Friendly tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this 14 Days Turkey Package - Budget Friendly tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Regular disinfection of frequently touched surfaces is highly encouraged.
- Physical distancing will be followed as per the local government’s advice.