- Discover Istanbul's old quarter
- See the unique rock formation of Cappadocia
- Visit Ephesus and Pergamon, two important sites of early Christianity
- Explore the coastal town of Bodrum
Uncover the myths and legends surrounding Christianity in Ephesus. See its ancient ruins, including the House of the Virgin Mary. Continue to Pergamon, yet another historic destination and home to one of the Seven Churches of Asia according to the Book of Revelation. See the calcium terraces of Pamukkale before heading for the coastal city of Bodrum, the final destination in the itinerary.
Unlike most other Turkey tours, this trip includes a visit to Prince's Islands in Istanbul. Domestic flights are included in the tour price. Please note that we can also customize the itinerary as per your requirements.
Day 1: Arrive in Istanbul & transfer to your hotel
Day 2: Jewels of Istanbul: guided, full-day tour
Day 3: Explore Istanbul Tour
Day 4: Explore the Old City of Istanbul & fly to Cappadocia
Day 5: See the highlights of Cappadocia
Day 6: Explore Cappadocia
Day 7: Fly to Kusadasi
Day 8: Explore Ephesus
Day 9: Explore Pergamon
Day 10: Explore Pamukkale
Day 11: Continue to Bodrum
Day 12: Bodrum boat tour
Day 13: Transfer
- Twin-room accommodation at select hotels during the tour
- Seightseeing tours as per the itinerary
- Experienced, English-speaking tour guides
- Airport transfers as per the itinerary. Transport during the tours in air-conditioned vehicles
- Domestic flight tickets
- Entrance fees to the destinations mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals: 12 Breakfasts and 11 Lunches
- International airline tickets to and from Turkey
- Visa charges
- Anything mentioned optional in the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature like phone calls, drinks, etc
- Travel insurance
- Porters (if needed)
- Earn US$ 74+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.
How many days are enough for Europe?
You can spend a couple of months exploring Europe and still feel like you have not seen everything. Generally speaking, a two-week Europe trip should be just enough if you are looking to cover its major highlights. However, if you want a comprehensive travel experience within this duration, it is better that you focus on a region or a few countries rather than traveling all over the continent.
Choose a single country or schedule your trip around a handful of cities in different countries. While larger European cities may require three to four days to explore, you can get around smaller destinations in a day or two. Planning your trip around a particular region will cut down your travel time and save your time in transit.
- How much does a tour to Turkey cost?
- What is the best time to visit Turkey?
- How many days should I spend on a visit to Turkey?
Where should I visit in Turkey as a first time visitor?
There is no shortage of things to see in Turkey, but there are many places to visit in Turkey. Cappadocia and Ephesus are two of the best places to see in Turkey, while Istanbul completes the trifecta of must-visit locations. Add a visit to Pamukkale and the Mediterranean coast into the mix and you have a well-rounded holiday.