- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 4+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the most beautiful valleys of Pakistan, including Hunza Valley and Fairy Meadows
- Visit important archaeological sites of the region
- Tour renowned city sites in Islamabad and Gilgit
- See some of the most beautiful mountain views in the world!
The tour starts from Islamabad where our team members will receive you at the new Islamabad International airport. Journey along the famed Karakoram Highway, Jeep ride through mountainous areas, enjoy city tours of Islamabad and Gilgit, discover the UNESCO Heritage ruins of Taxila City, and enjoy stunning views in many spots along the way. After the tour, we will drop you off at the airport for your flight home.
For more details, activities, and day-to-day itineraries please read on in the itinerary and what’s included sections.
Day 1: Arrival in Islamabad
Day 2: Explore Taxila ruins
Day 3: Hunza Valley
Day 4: Nagar Valley
Day 5: Village Highlights and Passu Village
Day 6: Naltar Valley
Day 7: Free time and Gilgit City tour
Day 8: Fairy Meadows
Day 9: Fairy Meadows and Gilgit
Day 10: Islamabad City Tour
Day 11: Departure
- Transportation and transfers as per itinerary, including fuel and tolls
- Invitation letter to visit
- Entrance ticket to Baltit fort
- Entrance ticket to Taxila museum
- International flights
- Meals except included breakfasts
- Extras at hotels like drinks, laundry, phone calls, and room services
- Earn US$ 88+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.