- duration 21 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Stunning wild and remote scenery
- Trek Broad Peak and Gilkey Memorial (just below K2 Base Camp)
- Spectacular mountain vistas
Concordia has possibly some of the most spectacular mountain vistas. Situated at the confluence of the Baltoro and Godwin Austen glaciers, it is an extraordinary place, dominated by K2, the world's second highest mountain. Gasherbrum 4, Broad Peak, Mitre Peak and Chogolisa form the rest of an astounding circle of mountain giants which has been called 'the throne room of the Gods'. This stunning trek starts in Askole and follows the Braldu gorge to the snout of the Baltoro glacier, which we then follow to Concordia. We have an optional day walk to Gilkey Memorial (just below K2 Base Camp) and Broad Peak Base Camp. This is one of the world’s most stunning mountain treks and is wild and remote with a scenery of unmatched grandeur.
Spectacular flight to Skardu
Free day in Skardu
Drive through spectacular mountain scenery to Askole
Trek from Askole and cross the snout of the Biafo Glacier to Jhola
Trek from Jhola and follow the Braldu gorge along the river bank to Paiju
*Trek from Paiju to Khobursay*
*Cross two small side glaciers to Urdukus*
*Trek to Goro II*
*Climb the rocky moraine to Concordia*
Walk to Broad Peak Base Camp; optional trek to Gilkey Memorial (near K2 Base
Retrace steps to Concordia
Retrace our steps down the glacier to Biango/Goro I
Trek back to Khobursay with views across to Trango Towers
Trek down the side of the glacier back to Paiju
Trek back to the campsite at Jhola
Trek back to the main valley and follow the river to Askole
Drive to Skardu in our jeeps for a rewarding hot shower
Morning flight to Islamabad; afternoon to relax
Free day in Islamabad
- 6 nights hotels and 14 nights full-service camping , All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 17 lunches and 17 dinners included
- Transfer for group flights
- 13 days point-to-point walking with full porterage
- Optional base camp treks
- Previous altitude experience necessary
- Group normally 6 to 16, plus UK leader, local guide and other appropriate local staff. Min age 18 yrs
- Any international flights to/from Islamabad are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Concordia & K2 tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 163+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Concordia & K2 tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 465 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 04 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Concordia & K2 tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Concordia & K2 tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.