- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 21 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- Stunning wild and remote scenery
- Trek Broad Peak and Gilkey Memorial (just below K2 Base Camp)
- Spectacular mountain vistas
Concordia has possibly some of the most spectacular mountain vistas. Situated at the confluence of the Baltoro and Godwin Austen glaciers, it is an extraordinary place, dominated by K2, the world's second highest mountain. Gasherbrum 4, Broad Peak, Mitre Peak and Chogolisa form the rest of an astounding circle of mountain giants which has been called 'the throne room of the Gods'. This stunning trek starts in Askole and follows the Braldu gorge to the snout of the Baltoro glacier, which we then follow to Concordia. We have an optional day walk to Gilkey Memorial (just below K2 Base Camp) and Broad Peak Base Camp. This is one of the world’s most stunning mountain treks and is wild and remote with a scenery of unmatched grandeur.
Day 1: Start Islamabad
Day 2: Spectacular flight to Skardu
Day 3: Free day in Skardu
Day 4: Drive through spectacular mountain scenery to Askole
Day 5: Trek from Askole and cross the snout of the Biafo Glacier to Jhola
Day 6: Trek from Jhola and follow the Braldu gorge along the river bank to Paiju
Day 7: Rest day and acclimatisation in Paiju
Day 8: Trek from Paiju to Khobursay, a small campsite at the side of the Baltoro
Day 9: Cross two small side glaciers to Urdukus
Day 10: Trek to Goro II, the junction of the Younghusband and Baltoro glaciers
Day 11: Continue up the rocky moraine and trek to Concordia
Day 12: Optional trek to Art Gilky Memorial, close to K2 Base Camp
Day 13: Retrace our steps down the glacier to Biango/Goro I
Day 14: Trek back to Khobursay with views across to Trango Towers
Day 15: Trek down the side of the glacier back to Paiju
Day 16: Trek back to the campsite at Jhola
Day 17: Trek back to the main valley and follow the river to Askole
Day 18: Drive to Skardu in our jeeps for a rewarding hot shower
Day 19: Morning flight to Islamabad; afternoon to relax
Day 20: Free day in Islamabad
Day 21: End Islamabad
- 6 nights hotels and 14 nights full-service camping , All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 17 lunches and 17 dinners included
- Transfer for group flights
- 13 days point-to-point walking with full porterage
- Optional base camp treks
- Previous altitude experience necessary
- Group normally 6 to 16, plus UK leader, local guide and other appropriate local staff. Min age 18 yrs
- Any international flights to/from Islamabad are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Concordia & K2 tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Exodus Travels. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 163 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 0 days before departure. For any departures within 18 November 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Concordia & K2 tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Concordia & K2 tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.