- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-16811
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Snorkel with sea lions.
- Travel by public speedboats around the Galápagos Islands.
- Visit Charles Darwin Research Station.
- Hike the Sierra Negra Volcano.
The Galápagos Islands aren't just all about cruising! Over a week’s time and beginning and ending right in the heart of the action (the islands, of course), you’ll stay active by snorkelling, hiking, and exploring the diverse terrain before slowing things down with wildlife exploration in the company of an expert Naturalist Guide. With plenty of options to stick around after the trip’s done (or show up early for some independent adventuring beforehand), this is the perfect express trip for a most excellent Galápagos experience.
Day 1: Santa Cruz Island
Day 2: Santa Cruz Island/Isabela Island
Day 3: Isabela Island
Day 4: Isabela Island/Santa Cruz Island
Day 5: Santa Cruz Island/San Cristóbal Island
Day 6: San Cristóbal Island
Day 7: San Cristóbal Island
- Simple hotels (6 nts).
- 6 breakfasts
- Speedboat, public bus, and private vehicle.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer)Naturalist Guide while in the Galápagos Islands (certified by the Galápagos National Park Authority).
- Your Big Night Out Moment: - Puerto Ayora
- Santa Cruz Island
- Interpretation Centre Visit (San Cristóbal Island)
- Snorkelling equipment and activity at Tijeretas (San Cristóbal)
- Hike to Sierra Negra Volcano (Isabela Island)
- Charles Darwin Research Station (Santa Cruz Island)
- Isabela Municipal Tax
- Opportunities for snorkelling
- and incredible wildlife encounters
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Isla Santa Cruz and from San Cristobal Island are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Galápagos Express Adventure: Wilderness & Wildlife tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 31+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Galápagos Express Adventure: Wilderness & Wildlife tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 06 September 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 06 September 2022, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Galápagos Express Adventure: Wilderness & Wildlife tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Galápagos Express Adventure: Wilderness & Wildlife tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
minimum 18 years oldDoes this trip suit me?
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Elevated hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.