- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Learn about the unique habits of the marine iguana. This dinosaurlike little creature has an iridescent sheen and is only found on the Galapagos Islands.
- Snorkel the incredible waters of Leon Dormido (Kicker Rock), an eroded volcanic cone where sea turtles, rays and colourful fish make their home.
- Many come to Isla Santa Cruz just for the giant tortoises. Get up close and personal with these enormous animals as they shuffle along.
- Watch the aerobatic routines of bluefooted boobies and the deathdefying stunts of the frigate birds as they whizz through the air.
Amazing wildlife, both on land and underwater, is the drawcard of the remote Galapagos Islands. Tour this otherworldly archipelago by foot and boat on this active adventure. Swim with sea turtles, see giant tortoises up close, watch sea lions lounge around town and discover volcanic environments. This tour has you cruising and exploring by day and relaxing on land by night, not at the mercy of the weather for a good night’s sleep.
Isla San Cristobal, Galapagos
Isla San Cristobal
Isla Floreana / Isla Isabela
Isla Isabela / Isla Santa Cruz
Isla Santa Cruz
Isla Santa Cruz, Galapagos
- Hotel (7 nights)
- 7 Breakfast, 4 Lunch
- Boat , Public bus , Speed Boat , Private Vehicle
- Isla San Cristobal- Snorkeling in La Loberia (1.5 Hours)
- San Cristobal - Excursion to Leon Dormido or Lobos Islands
- Isla San Cristobal - Interpretation Center (45 minutes)
- Isla San Cristobal - Cerro Tijeretas View Point (1 Hour)
- Floreana - Snorkeling
- Isla Isabela -Tintoreras or Shark Alley (2.5 Hours)
- Isla Isabela - Flamingo lagoon visit (30 Minutes)
- Isla Isabela - Giant Tortoise Breeding Centre (1 Hour)
- Isla Isabela- Sierra Negra Volcano Hike (5-6 Hours)
- Kayaking - Isla Isabela
- Santa Cruz Highlands Visit (3 Hours)
- Isla Santa Cruz - Tortuga Bay walk
- Any international flights to Isla San Cristobal and from Isla Santa Cruz are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Galapagos Island Hopping tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 75 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Galapagos Island Hopping tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 57 days before departure. For any departures within 25 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Galapagos Island Hopping tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Galapagos Island Hopping tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Last modified (date)
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers