Isfahan Cultural, religious and historic sites Tours 2019/2020
10 Cultural, religious and historic sites Tours with 5 Reviews
- Explore the fabled cities of ancient Persia with our expert tour guides.
- Visit Pasargadae, a UNESCO World Heritage site and the tomb of Cyrus the Great.
- Discover Persepolis, the seat of power in ancient Persia.
- Visit UNESCO heritage sites, including Persepolis and Pasargadae.
- Explore the ancient cities of Shiraz & Isfahan.
- Enjoy desert safari and camping in Dasht e Zarin.
- Explore the fabled capitals of ancient empires, including Shiraz and Isfahan.
- Feast your eyes on the wonders of Persepolis.
- Travel to the necropolis where the famous Persian king Darius was buried.
SaveUS$ 150From US$ 2,147 14 days View Tour
- Explore Tehran, the city of colorful lights & intriguing sounds.
- Travel through the Mesr Desert.
- Wander in the bazaar of Kashan.
- Explore Shiraz and see its famous Pink Mosque.
- Discover Persepolis, home of Darius the Great.
- Visit Yazd, the city of Zoroastrian religion.
- Explore some of the oldest cities of Iran, including Shiraz, Isfahan and Persepolis.
- Travel to the Mesr Desert, ride a camel enjoy skiing down its dunes.
- Take a trip to the Tomb of Cyrus the Great in Persepolis.
SaveUS$ 182From US$ 2,600 11 days View Tour
- Explore Tehran.
- Drive to Kashan and see its breathtaking monuments.
- Visit Abyaneh, one of the oldest villages in Iran.
- Journey through a vast ocean sands in the Rig Jenn Desert.
- Visit Yazd, one of Iran’s oldest continuously inhabited towns.
- Explore the ruins of the legendary city of Persepolis, the capital of Darius the Great.
SaveUS$ 142From US$ 2,023 15 days View Tour
|May 10||1 person booked|
|Sep 13||1 person booked|
- Explore Shiraz, once among the most prosperous cities in the world.
- Spend a day in Isfahan.
- Visit Yazd, the centre of Zoroastrianism in Persia.
- Explore Persepolis during a guided tour, learn more about ancient Persia.
- Visit Shiraz and Isfahan, marvel at their architectural beauty.
- Explore Abyaneh, one of the oldest villages in Iran.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results