The Adventure in Ruaha National Park
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- E-ticket/Mobile voucher
- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5-79 yrs
- max group size 6
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-2874
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
Ruaha National Park was gazetted in earl 50’s covering an area of 10,300 kmsq, the main reason was to protect a certain habitat called Miombo. What makes Miombo is very technical; it characterized into two species of trees (Julbernardia and brachystagia) Miombo in-housing different type of animals and birds. The park extended in terms of size because of the misuse of water in the catchment site of Ruaha which led the river to dry out and now it’s the Tanzania largest National Park with an area of 20226 kmsq.
Day 1: Day 1
Day 2: Day 2
Day 3: Day 3
Day 4: Day 4
- Airport transfer
- National Park Fees
- Drinking water and Government Taxes.
- Alcohol, Cigarates
- Flights and other personal needs.
- Save US$ 80 today.
- Earn US$ 53+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.
When is the great wildebeest migration?
The great wildebeest migration starts anytime between late April and early June. And if you are interested in seeing the grand spectacle of wildebeest crossing the Grumeti or Mara Rivers, you should plan your trip around late July or early August. However, it is important to note that the timing of herd movements can vary.
Is Tanzania a family-friendly safari destination?
Tanzania is an excellent safari destination for families. The country has one of the most diverse wildlife populations in Africa, and there are countries with action-packed game drives that your children might enjoy. Furthermore, many of the destinations are quite affordable for family safari holidays. The only caveat is that Tanzania falls under Africa's malaria belt. Thus, traveling with children under six years of age is not recommended. Many safaris have age restrictions due to safety concerns.
- Do I need a visa and passport to travel to Tanzania?
- What is the best month to visit Tanzania?
- What are Tanzania's best birding spots?