- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Ruaha National Park was gazetted in earl 50’s covering an area of 10,300 kmsq, the main reason was to protect a certain habitat called Miombo. What makes Miombo is very technical; it characterized into two species of trees (Julbernardia and brachystagia) Miombo in-housing different type of animals and birds. The park extended in terms of size because of the misuse of water in the catchment site of Ruaha which led the river to dry out and now it’s the Tanzania largest National Park with an area of 20226 kmsq.
Day 1: Day 1
Day 2: Day 2
Day 3: Day 3
Day 4: Day 4
- Airport transfer
- National Park Fees
- Drinking water and Government Taxes.
- Alcohol, Cigarates
- Flights and other personal needs.
- Save US$ 56+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.