- Trek the slopes of Mt. Tochal for fascinating city views
- Visit a host family to experience the best of Persian hospitality
- Learn how to prepare Persian dishes and share a meal with your hosts
- Visit the Zahirolddoleh Cemetery and Imamzadeh Saleh shrine
- Visit a nature retreat to enjoy the fresh mountain air
- Hike Mt. Tochal to enjoy mind-blowing views of the city
- Discover why Iranian cuisine is so globally influential while tasting crispy rice dishes like tah chin, breads such as soft sangak or fragrant spices such as cinnamon or cardamom.
- Cook cultural culinary favourites in welcoming Iranian family homes – from the sumptuous spiced meat and rice of biryani to sharp and fruity fesenjan stews.
- Sample regional delicacies at some of the finest sweet stores in Iran during a visit to Yazd, snacking on crunchy almond qottab or chewy soft baqlava as you go.
From US$ 3,265 10 days View Tour
|May 17||Only 9 seats left|
|Sep 6||10+ seats left|
- Sample delicious Iranian flatbreads and find out why this treat is a staple in the local diet.
- Learn how locals make Shirazi faloodeh, or glass noodle ice cream.
- Visit a pastry bakery specialising in Shirazi yukheh, a yummy treat with coconut and pistachios.
- Be enchanted by the elegant lyrics of Hafez, and learn the meanings behind his famous Persian poems.
- Visit a setar workshop and learn how this traditional musical instrument is made by hand.
- Lose yourself in another world as you listen to the relaxing sounds of classical Persian music.
- Learn the history and traditions behind Persian cuisine.
- Take a journey through the spice section of Vakil Bazaar.
- Go shopping in the city market for local ingredients.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results