- Visit the Zahirolddoleh Cemetery and Imamzadeh Saleh shrine
- Visit a nature retreat to enjoy the fresh mountain air
- Hike Mt. Tochal to enjoy mind-blowing views of the city
- Discover why Iranian cuisine is so globally influential while tasting crispy rice dishes like tah chin, breads such as soft sangak or fragrant spices such as cinnamon or cardamom.
- Cook cultural culinary favourites in welcoming Iranian family homes – from the sumptuous spiced meat and rice of biryani to sharp and fruity fesenjan stews.
- Sample regional delicacies at some of the finest sweet stores in Iran during a visit to Yazd, snacking on crunchy almond qottab or chewy soft baqlava as you go.
- Learn the history and traditions behind Persian cuisine.
- Take a journey through the spice section of Vakil Bazaar.
- Go shopping in the city market for local ingredients.
- Trek the slopes of Mt. Tochal for fascinating city views
- Visit a host family to experience the best of Persian hospitality
- Learn how to prepare Persian dishes and share a meal with your hosts
- Be enchanted by the elegant lyrics of Hafez, and learn the meanings behind his famous Persian poems.
- Visit a setar workshop and learn how this traditional musical instrument is made by hand.
- Lose yourself in another world as you listen to the relaxing sounds of classical Persian music.
- Sample delicious Iranian flatbreads and find out why this treat is a staple in the local diet.
- Learn how locals make Shirazi faloodeh, or glass noodle ice cream.
- Visit a pastry bakery specialising in Shirazi yukheh, a yummy treat with coconut and pistachios.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results