- Discover an Iran beyond the media portrayals of a repressive and dour regime – this is a country full of warm, lively and friendly people..
- Explore the rich history told in the ancient ruins that lie across the country.
- Experience the wondrous remains of the ancient capital of Persepolis – the scale and grandeur will leave you in no doubt that this was once the centre of the known world..
- Bargain in the bazaars
- Walk through stunning palace gardens
- Savour flavourful and exotic Persian cuisine
- Marvel at the unusual dome-roofed bazaar in Tabriz, which is also the longest bazaar in the world!
- Meet Sufis in the tomb of Sufi master Sheikh Safi in Ardabil
- Discover the village of Masuleh – where rooftops double as streets and cars are not allowed entry
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results