Iran Culture, History and Heritage Tours 2017/2018
5 Culture, History and Heritage Tours with 3 Reviews
- Trek the slopes of Mt. Tochal for fascinating city views
- Visit a host family to experience the best of Persian hospitality
- Learn how to prepare Persian dishes and share a meal with your hosts
- Visit the Zahirolddoleh Cemetery and Imamzadeh Saleh shrine
- Visit a nature retreat to enjoy the fresh mountain air
- Hike Mt. Tochal to enjoy mind-blowing views of the city
- Sample delicious Iranian flatbreads and find out why this treat is a staple in the local diet.
- Learn how locals make Shirazi faloodeh, or glass noodle ice cream.
- Visit a pastry bakery specialising in Shirazi yukheh, a yummy treat with coconut and pistachios.
- Learn the history and traditions behind Persian cuisine.
- Take a journey through the spice section of Vakil Bazaar.
- Go shopping in the city market for local ingredients.
- Experience that famous, wonderful Persian hospitality.
- Dine on a delicious home cooked meal in a village outside the city.
- Learn about traditional nomadic life in Iran.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results