Iran Air tours, road trips and transfers 2019/2020
5 Air tours, road trips and transfers with 38 Reviews
- Explore the fabled cities of ancient Persia with our expert tour guides.
- Visit Pasargadae, a UNESCO World Heritage site and the tomb of Cyrus the Great.
- Discover Persepolis, the seat of power in ancient Persia.
Cover the best of Persia on this fairly short trip. Start your tour from Tehran ... Read More
- Explore some of the oldest cities of Iran, including Shiraz, Isfahan and Persepolis.
- Travel to the Mesr Desert, ride a camel enjoy skiing down its dunes.
- Take a trip to the Tomb of Cyrus the Great in Persepolis.
Acquaint yourself with 2500 years of Persian history and culture during this 11-day private tour ... Read More
- Operator Gardeshgaran Shiraz
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Activities Desert safaris, Museum and gallery visits, Road trips, Natural landmarks sightseeing, Cultural, religious and historic sites & Art and architecture
- Accommodation Hotel, Lodge, Eco Lodge & Camping
- Transport Flight
- Age Range 12 to 79 years old
- Explore the fabled capitals of ancient empires, including Shiraz and Isfahan.
- Feast your eyes on the wonders of Persepolis.
- Travel to the necropolis where the famous Persian king Darius was buried.
Book this 14-day, guided trip and visit the historic cities of Northwestern Iran before travelling ... Read More
- Explore Shiraz and see its famous Pink Mosque.
- Discover Persepolis, home of Darius the Great.
- Visit Yazd, the city of Zoroastrian religion.
Don't miss this opportunity to learn more about the culture and religion of ancient Persia ... Read More
- Operator Surfiran
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Activities City sightseeing, Local culture, Museum and gallery visits, Road trips, Natural landmarks sightseeing, Cultural, religious and historic sites & Shopping and markets
- Accommodation Hotel
- Transport Flight, Coach & Private Vehicle
- Age Range 2 to 90 years old
SavingUS$ 134From US$ 1,338 US$ 1,204 9 days View Tour
- Learn about the history of Iran Northern Railway while riding a private train.
- Visit historic, now-deserted train stations that were once very busy.
- Enjoy the fresh air and unique scenery of northeast Iran.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results