Iran Adventure and sport activities Tours 2019/2020
13 Adventure and sport activities Tours with 38 Reviews
- Visit the highlights of Shiraz including Eram Gardens and the Vakil Complex.
- Tour the most important historical sites of the ancient Persian civilization.
- Visit Kashan, including Fin Garden and the historical houses of Brojerdis and Tabatabais.
- Shop for, prepare and enjoy a five-course meal at a local cooking school in Tehran.
- Enjoy a picnic in one of Iran’s increasingly prevalent women’s-only parks, one of the few places women can enjoy the sunshine without a hijab.
- Immerse yourself in rural nomadic life on a beautifully remote homestay with the Qashqai people.
Join Intrepid on our first ever female-only, female-led 12-day expedition through Iran. Designed to allow ... Read More
- Operator Intrepid Travel
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Activities Adventure
- Accommodation Hotel, Guest House & Home-stay
- Transport Train & Bus
- Age Range 15 to 99 years old
SaveUS$ 151From US$ 3,015 12 days View Tour
|Sep 21||Only 2 seats left|
|Sep 28||Only 2 seats left|
Highlights Read More
SavingUS$ 207From US$ 3,933 15 days View Tour
|Aug 18||Only 8 seats left|
|Apr 12||Only 4 seats left|
- Explore the surrounding hills of Tehran.
- Experience Imam Square and the ancient bridges in Isfahan.
- Discover the extraordinary ancient city of Persepolis; the capital of the Persian Empire during the Achaemenid dynasty.
SavingUS$ 155From US$ 2,954 11 days View Tour
|Aug 27||10+ seats left|
|Sep 15||Only 9 seats left|
- Assassin castles - Explore the ancient fortresses of Babak, Qaleh Rudkhan and Alamut.
- North-west Iran - Stay in hilltop villages and discover this little travelled mountainous area of Iran.
- Kandovan - Overnight in a troglodyte cave hotel and visit 800 year old inhabited homes.
SavingUS$ 206From US$ 3,904 21 days View Tour
|Sep 7||Only 3 seats left|
|Sep 14||10+ seats left|
- Discover an Iran beyond the media portrayals of a repressive and dour regime – this is a country full of warm, lively and friendly people.
- Explore the rich history told in the ancient ruins that lie across the country.
- Cycle to Izad Khast for a walking tour of the castle ruins, then cap the day off with a delicious fresh kebab.
SaveUS$ 876From US$ 4,550 US$ 3,867 16 days View Tour
|Sep 7||10+ seats left|
|Oct 12||Only 10 seats left|
- Trek to the summit of Damavand.
- Explore the surrounding hills of Tehran.
- Experience incredible trekking in the Alborz Mountain Range.
SavingUS$ 105From US$ 1,994 8 days View Tour
|Jun 1||10+ seats left|
|Jun 2||10+ seats left|
- Learn about the history of Iran Northern Railway while riding a private train.
- Visit historic, now-deserted train stations that were once very busy.
- Enjoy the fresh air and unique scenery of northeast Iran.
- Escape the big city for a nature retreat in the fresh mountain air.
- Hike Mount Tochal for the scenic views of one of Iran’s highest mountains.
- Explore the neighbourhood of Darband, a beautiful local gem set into the mountains.
SaveUS$ 4From US$ 78 4.5 hours View Tour
|May 25||10+ seats left|
|May 26||10+ seats left|
- Explore Persepolis during a guided tour, learn more about ancient Persia.
- Visit Shiraz and Isfahan, marvel at their architectural beauty.
- Explore Abyaneh, one of the oldest villages in Iran.
Join us on this 12-day, guided cycling trip of Iran and get the chance to ... Read More
|Sep 6||3 people booked|
|Oct 11||3 people booked|
- Explore the Alborz Mountains and Assassins Castles.
- Marvel at the picturesque city of Kandova known for its cliff dwellings.
- Take in Lake Sevan, Geghard Cave Monastery and the holy city of Echmiadzin.
SavingUS$ 175From US$ 3,315 16 days View Tour
|Sep 9||10+ seats left|
|Sep 27||10+ seats left|
- Find some serenity in the fresh mountain air beyond Shiraz.
- Challenge yourself by trekking the hills into a local village.
- Experience the truest form of Persian hospitality with a home cooked meal with a local family.
SaveUS$ 5From US$ 97 8.5 hours View Tour
|May 27||10+ seats left|
|May 29||10+ seats left|
- Isfahan - Discover the splendours of Iran's most iconic city.
- Persepolis - The ancient Persian city, capital of Darius the Great.
- Yazd - One of main centres of the Zoroastrian religion.
This comprehensive tour uncovers the treasures of ancient Persia whilst offering a fabulous insight into ... Read More
SavingUS$ 135From US$ 2,565 14 days View Tour
|Sep 7||Only 5 seats left|
|Sep 21||Only 8 seats left|
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results