- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Stay in a bungalow surrounded by local wildlife
- Go on day and night safaris in the Amazon Jungle
- Swim close to pink Amazon river dolphins
- Experience local life in an traditional village
Go deep into the Amazon jungle from Iquitos to experience wildlife and local villages on foot or by way of boat and canoe rides.
Day 1: Iquitos - Amazon Jungle, Peru
Day 2: Amazon Jungle, Peru
Day 3: Amazon Jungle, Peru
Day 4: Amazon Jungle - Iquitos, Peru
- 3 nights in jungle lodge
- 3 Breakfast(s)
- 4 Lunch(es)
- 3 Dinner(s)
- Transfers to jungle lodge
- Roundtrip transfers Iquitos airport / accommodation to jungle lodge
- Active Adventure
- Jungle exploration
- English speaking guides as per itinerary
- Extra equipment
- First aid kit
- Other meals and drinks
- Airfare and airport taxes
- Tips for guide
- Poncho for rain
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 24+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Iquitos Amazon Jungle Adventure 4D/3N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 July 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Iquitos Amazon Jungle Adventure 4D/3N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Iquitos Amazon Jungle Adventure 4D/3N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
What to bring:
Swimming suit, T-shirts or long sleeved shirts with a hood and light colored cotton (the darkness attracts mosquitoes!), Shorts, Long pants and thick enough so that mosquitoes cannot get through, T-shirts, Socks for use with boots, Fresh nightwear, Rubber boots for walking (you can buy or rent in the Iquitos office or shops in Iquitos and cost approx. S/.25.), Tennis Shoes for use during night boat ride, Sandals to walk in the lodge, A hat that gives plenty of shade, Sunglasses, Repellent (only need to use it for walks, try not to use it much because it leaves their toxins in the environment - we recommended protecting with clothing), Sunscreen, A flashlight, A bag for dirty clothes, Rain poncho (can be bought at the office at a very cheap price), Binoculars, A good book, Camera and a plastic bag for them, Small backpack to carry insect repellent, water, etc. during excursions.
Please bring a small bag with the necessary clothing and equipment for this trip only. There is limited space in the boat so please leave your large luggage at the office in Iquitos. Note: There is no cell-phone service near the lodge.
Passengers will need to arrive in Iquitos before 9am on the day of the tour. In case of a later arrival, a private boat transfer will be available for S/.750 (one way). On the last day, please plan to fly out of Iquitos after 6pm. If you are flying out before, a private boat transfer will be available for S/.750 (one way).
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols