- duration 4 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 40+ years old
- Enjoy a twonight stay in Orkney, the home of some of Europe's most ancient sites
- Explore the impressive Dunrobin Castle and its gardens
- Travel beautiful coastal and countryside roads through the Highlands
Discover dramatic landscapes, towns steeped in Viking history and ancient sites - whose roots stretch back over 5,000 years - on this fascinating journey through the Orkney Islands and the Highlands of Scotland.
Day 1 : Inverness - Strathpeffer - Orkney
Day 2 : Orkney
Day 3 : Orkney - Wick
Day 4 : Wick - Dunrobin Castle - Inverness
- 3 nights in boutique accommodation
- 3 Breakfasts
- 2 Dinners
- Premium mini-coach transportation
- Experienced Back-Roads Tour Leader and Driver
- Any international flights to/from Inverness are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Orkney & the Highlands tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 71 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 47 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 19 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Orkney & the Highlands tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Orkney & the Highlands tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.