- duration 4 days
- tour type Self-guided
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Worldfamous Loch Ness: wild, beautiful and slightly mysterious
- Dramatic gorges, brooding lochs, tumbling waterfalls, breathtaking views at every turn
- Superb birdspotting: ospreys, red kites, peregrines, buzzards, magnificent golden eagles
- Red squirrels, red deer, pine martens and even dolphin sightings!
The area around Loch Ness is famous for some of the most spectacular scenery in the UK.
Day 1: Arrive in Inverness
Day 2: Gairlochy to Fort Augustus
Day 3: Fort Augustus to Dores
Day 4: Dores to Inverness
Day 5: Leave Inverness
- 4 nights hotel-to-hotel accommodation , Luggage transfers between hotels
- All breakfasts
- Management by your local Headwater-appointed agent
- Route directions and maps
- All luggage transfers
- GPS route directions and maps
- Bike hire
- Any international flights to/from Inverness are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Loch Ness and the Highlands Cycling tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 55+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Loch Ness and the Highlands Cycling tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 158 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 26 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Loch Ness and the Highlands Cycling tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Loch Ness and the Highlands Cycling tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.