- Worldfamous Loch Ness: wild, beautiful and slightly mysterious
- Dramatic gorges, brooding lochs, tumbling waterfalls, breathtaking views at every turn
- Superb birdspotting: ospreys, red kites, peregrines, buzzards, magnificent golden eagles
- Red squirrels, red deer, pine martens and even dolphin sightings!
- 4 nights hotel-to-hotel accommodation , Luggage transfers between hotels
- Full Scottish Breakfasts
- Management by your local Headwater-appointed agent
- Route directions and maps
- Any international flights to/from Inverness are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Loch Ness and the Highlands Cycling tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Exodus Travels. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 66 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 0 days before departure. For any departures within 13 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Loch Ness and the Highlands Cycling tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Loch Ness and the Highlands Cycling tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.