3 Trips by Inka Challenge PeruAv. 28 de Julio I-2, Urb la florida, Wanchaq - Cusco, Cusco, Peru
- Travel to the heartland of the Inca civilization.
- Visit Ollantaytambo, a village in the Sacred Valley that is known for its Inca ruins.
- Explore the famous market of Pisac.
- Discover the legacy of the Inca civilization.
- See Moray, an agricultural experimenting centre made by the Incas.
- Explore the salt flats of Maras.
- Take a trip to Vinicunca, commonly known as Rainbow Mountain.
- See the multi-colored mountains that draw visitors from all over the world.
- Enjoy hiking and horseback riding.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results