- Sample the famous Balinese dish "Babi Guling".
- Explore centuries-old sacred temples.
- Partake in a Balinese cooking class.
5 day food trip in Indonesia, visiting Tanjung Benoa, Ubud and Denpasar. Read More
- Sample Javanese chicken satay.
- Feast on Batavian chicken porridge.
- Discover the signature fish cake of South Sumatera.
- Visit a collection of the best beaches and beach bars in all of Bali, if not all of Southeast Asia.
- Sample signature cocktails made by top chefs and mixologists at luxurious seaside restaurants and resorts along the southwestern Bali coast.
- Travel past stunning protected rice terraces and dramatic cliffsides that fall into the ocean — perfect photo ops are everywhere!.
SaveUS$ 5From US$ 65 9 hours View Tour
|Jul 21||10+ seats left|
|Jul 22||10+ seats left|
- Learn about the biodiversity of the rice fields and their importance to Balinese culture.
- Explore a local food market.
- See a subak agricultural temple not typically visited by tourists.
- Dig into delicious Indonesian cuisine just like the locals do — on Bali’s Local ‘Eat Street’.
- Taste Bali’s iconic dish, babi guling, in a busy local restaurant.
- Sample local flavours like soto ayam and “Joss Milk”.
HighlightsSkip the queue
- A culinary adventure across some of Bali’s finest eateries.
- Mystery tasting of up to 12 gourmet dishes, concluding with dessert.
- Variety of cuisines sampled, including Indonesian, Mediterranean, Asian & more.
- Explore a traditional Indonesian market.
- Sample the secret Balinese satay & morning coffee.
- Enjoy a signature Balinese brunch.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results