- The best mountain view trek in Darjeeling with stunning sunrise and sunset views
- Trek through the diverse vegetation of the Himalayas
- Well serviced route with food and lodging easily available throughout the trek
- Close up views of the world's third highest mountain - Kanchenjunga
- One the most romantic trekking trails in India
- Great views of Everest, Kanchanjunga, Makalu and Lhotse during trek
- The stretch from Sandakphu to Phalut is a perfect potboiler.
- Trek through Wildlife Sanctuary bordering Nepal and India
- Getting familiar with the local culture and tradition
- Beautiful mountain views with flora and fauna
- Enjoy great views of Kanchenjunga (8534 m) & other peaks: Kabru, Ratong, Koktang, Pandim
- Trek through lush meadows and high mountain trails
- Take a joyride on the Toy Train of Darjeeling commissioned in 1881
- Trek Dayara Bugyal, a vast expanse of 28 square kilometers.
- Splendid views of Banderpoonch Peak and the Himalayan range.
- Skiing Events are also organized during the winter.
- Spend the days wandering through the Himalayan foothills by foot, bike and white water raft before spending the night telling tales under the starlit skies..
- Rishikesh has been a hub for spirituality since the Beatles rocked up in the '60s – discover why after enjoying the Ganga aarti along with yoga and meditation sessions..
From US$ 2,275 12 days View Tour
|Mar 3||10+ seats left|
|Mar 31||10+ seats left|
- Experience a flat walk of 105Km on the bed of the frozen Zanskar River.
- Discover Lingshed Village, which only gets connected to the outer world once a year.
- Trek through arduous conditions and arctic temperatures dropping tol (-) 35°C.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results