- Travel by boat and see the incredible sights of Varanasi from the water.
- Step back in time on a history tour of the Banks of the Ganges.
- Stop by the Kashi Vishwnath Temple and admire the incredible beauty of the temple.
Start your day with a morning boat ride at dawn. You have a chance to ... Read More
- The majesty and story of the Taj Mahal is a big part of India’s allure, and never disappoints.
- Explore the arches, gardens and the unforgettable Hall of Mirrors in the impressive Amber Fort with a local guide.
- Watching the sunrise on the holy Ganges River in Varanasi can be somewhat of a spiritual experience.
Chow down on some chivda (a crunchy cereal snack), lose yourself in the labyrinth of ... Read More
- Operator Intrepid Travel
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Activities Rickshaw, cyclo or local transport tours, Getaways and short breaks, Spiritual or religious tours, Art and architecture & Shopping and markets
- Accommodation Hotel & Sleeper Train
- Transport Train, Jeep, Bus, Private Vehicle, Rickshaw & Boat
- Age Range 15 to 99 years old
SaveUS$ 144From US$ 745 US$ 633 11 days View Tour
|Jul 23||Only 9 seats left|
|Aug 6||Only 2 seats left|
- Experience a spiritual journey to the soul of India's religious culture..
- Witness the famous India-Pakistan Wagah border ceremony..
- See a different side of Delhi with a walking tour led by a former at-risk youth..
For something a little more off the beaten path, take the train right to the ... Read More
SavingUS$ 240From US$ 999 US$ 759 9 days View Tour
|Aug 30||10+ seats left|
|Sep 6||10+ seats left|
- Sikh Golden Temple in Amritsar.
- Wagah Border ceremony.
- Buddhist sites at Dharamsala.
This 12-day India tour takes you to the edge of the towering Himalayas from Dharamsala ... Read More
SavingUS$ 129From US$ 2,460 12 days View Tour
|Sep 14||10+ seats left|
|Oct 5||10+ seats left|
- The Taj Mahal â discover the most iconic site in India and enjoy a guided tour at this extravagant symbol of love.
- Varanasi â sail on the holy Ganges and watch the ancient tradition of religious ritual cleansing on the riverside ghats.
- Lucknow - gaze at the incredible Islamic and British Raj style architecture and discover the royal splendor of this incredible city.
Explore India's famed Golden Triangle before discovering the incredible of Lucknow as well as ... Read More
SavingUS$ 132From US$ 2,513 12 days View Tour
|Aug 31||Only 8 seats left|
|Sep 14||Only 8 seats left|
- Immerse yourself in Ayurveda training at a family run grassroots retreat nestled between tranquil jungle, undulating hills and streams.
- Learn the history of yoga in India from a local guru in Mysore, taking part in asanas (yoga postures), pranayama (breathing exercises), and dhyana (meditation) in a local Ashram.
- Wake up with yoga and dynamic stretching, spend the day learning the secrets of Ayurveda, and end your day by the camp fire, star gazing, singing, and storytelling in Wayanad.
Engage your mind, body and spirit on this 9-day tour through southern India. Home of ... Read More
SaveUS$ 77From US$ 1,535 9 days View Tour
|Nov 8||Only 9 seats left|
|Jun 15||10+ seats left|
- Stay in an Ashram on the banks of the Holy Ganges River..
- Participate in a Hindu Aarti ceremony..
- Learn about Tibetan culture and the Dalai Lama..
Imagine yourself awakening from a 5,000-year-long slumber. Your soul will feel similarly revitalized after ... Read More
SavingUS$ 423From US$ 2,199 US$ 1,776 11 days View Tour
|Sep 8||10+ seats left|
|Oct 6||10+ seats left|
- CITY TOUR of Delhi, Varanasi and Jaipur.
- VIEW the Palace of Winds in Jaipur.
- VISIT the Jama Masjid, the Humayun's Tomb, the Qutub Minar in Delhi, Sarnath near Varanasi, the Agra Fort, the Taj Mahal in Agra, the Amber Fort, City Palace Museum in Jaipur.
Embark on a spiritual interlude with India. Candle-lit rituals on the River Ganges, palaces, forts ... Read More
SaveUS$ 127From US$ 2,545 8 days View Tour
|Sep 21||10+ seats left|
|Oct 5||Only 5 seats left|
SavingUS$ 2From US$ 41 1 day View Tour
|Jun 28||10+ seats left|
|Jun 29||Only 7 seats left|
- Visit multiple UNESCO World Heritage monuments in Mahabalipuram.
- Visit Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple, the largest temple compound in India.
- Embark on a food tour in Madurai.
Tamil Nadu is one place in India where the elaborate architecture and brilliant sculptures of ... Read More
Best Price Guaranteed
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results