India Sightseeing, attractions, culture and history Tours 2019/2020
Page 9 of 271 Sightseeing, attractions, culture and history Tours with 934 Reviews
- Visit some of the major cultural landmarks of Varanasi.
- Participate in the world-famous evening Ganges aarti.
- Travel to Sarnath, where the Buddha gave his first sermon.
Join us on this 3-day guided tour of Varanasi, a city in the northern Indian ... Read More
- Kerala Backwaters â sail along the famous backwaters in our deluxe rice boat and enjoy marvelous views.
- Mahabalipuram â visit the impressive Shore Temple on the Bay of Bengal and the striking Five Rathas.
- Kumarakom â relax on the shores of Lake Vembanad and opt to visit the local bird sanctuary.
Explore the best of Southern India, travelling from Chennai on the east coast and ending ... Read More
SavingUS$ 576From US$ 2,995 US$ 2,419 14 days View Tour
|Oct 12||Only 8 seats left|
|Nov 9||Only 8 seats left|
- Take a whitewater rafting trip you'll never forget among the dramatic and jagged mountain passes of Ladakh.
- Sleep under the stars in the Himalayas, at a local camp in remote Yangthang.
- Spend three days trekking through the mountains, visiting small monasteries and keeping an eye out for ruins of historical forts.
Hike, bike and raft your way through India's stunning Ladakh region. You'll call ... Read More
SaveUS$ 171From US$ 1,667 11 days View Tour
|Jul 18||Only 4 seats left|
|Sep 12||Only 10 seats left|
- Set eyes on the gleaming Taj Mahal..
- See a different side of Delhi with a walking tour held by a former at-risk youth..
- Choose the date that works best for you.
SavingUS$ 38From US$ 721 3 days View Tour
|Jun 23||10+ seats left|
|Jun 24||10+ seats left|
- Living root bridges in Cherrapunjee.
- Wildlife in Kaziranga National Park.
- Meet the tribes of Nagaland.
Tucked away in northeast India lies a wild land of pristine forests, rugged mountains and ... Read More
SaveUS$ 147From US$ 2,949 14 days View Tour
|Nov 2||Only 8 seats left|
|Nov 27||Only 4 seats left|
- Walk the backstreets of Delhi with a local guide..
- Talk with a local historian and scholar of sociological studies..
- Meet a local family..
From top to bottom, India is incredible. Explore both northern and southern regions on a ... Read More
SavingUS$ 120From US$ 2,279 14 days View Tour
|Oct 6||Only 10 seats left|
|Nov 3||Only 8 seats left|
- Chance to see the rare and elusive Snow leopard.
- Wonderful winter walking in mountainous Ladakh - when it is cut off from the rest of the world.
- Visit ancient monasteries and attend a colourful monastic festival.
Snow leopards are one of the world's most elusive mammals but in winter they ... Read More
SaveUS$ 155From US$ 3,099 14 days View Tour
|Feb 18||Only 8 seats left|
|Mar 1||Only 8 seats left|
- New Delhi & Old Delhi Sight Seeing.
- Taj Mahal and Agra Fort.
- Amer Fort And City Place.
- Immerse yourself in the colourful local culture of Jaipur.
- Cross seeing the Taj Mahal off your bucket list.
- Experience a unique camel safari in the desert.
Immerse yourself in the Rajasthani region of India for a 14-day voluntour experience to work ... Read More
SavingUS$ 61From US$ 1,158 14 days View Tour
|Jul 1||Only 10 seats left|
|Jul 15||Only 8 seats left|
- See the unforgettable Taj.
- Explore the spectacular 'Pink City' of Jaipur.
- Meander along the Ganges at Varanasi.
Northern India conjures up memorable and colourful images including turbans, saris, great food and rickshaws ... Read More
SaveUS$ 70From US$ 1,399 9 days View Tour
|Jul 26||Only 6 seats left|
|Oct 4||Only 3 seats left|
- See Delhi on a walking tour led by a former at-risk youth..
- Set eyes on the gleaming Taj Mahal..
- Join thousands of people to celebrate the Pushkar Camel Festival..
Take any local carnival you’ve ever been to at home. Now add thousands of extra ... Read More
SavingUS$ 95From US$ 1,804 15 days View Tour
|Oct 29||10+ seats left|
|Nov 16||10+ seats left|
- Discover the man-made beauty that lies across the north of India, from Jaipur’s ‘Palace of the Winds’ and Royal City Palace to Agra’s Red Fort and famous Taj Mahal.
- A trip to India wouldn’t be complete without a Bollywood film.
- Embark on a safari through Ranthambore National Park in search of antelope, sloth bears, leopards and tigers.
Visit India and explore the highlights of the north on this adventure tour from Delhi ... Read More
SaveUS$ 151From US$ 3,010 12 days View Tour
|Oct 8||Only 4 seats left|
|Oct 22||Only 6 seats left|
- Take a guided tour of the Taj Mahal..
- Explore bustling Mumbai..
- See the historic churches of Old Goa..
There’s never been a lack of monuments and highlights to see in India, and this ... Read More
SavingUS$ 110From US$ 2,089 21 days View Tour
|Sep 14||Only 8 seats left|
|Sep 21||10+ seats left|
- Private tour of Goa's Portuguese sites with an expert private guide.
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Basilica of Bom Jesus, dedicated to St Francis Xavi.
- Learn about the importance of Christian St Catherine of Alexandria at the Se Cathedral.
Best Price Guaranteed
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results