India Sightseeing, attractions, culture and history Tours 2019/2020
Page 8 of 273 Sightseeing, attractions, culture and history Tours with 958 Reviews
- Experience Rajput hospitality, and feel culture and history all around you during your feature stay in a 15th-century fortified palace.
- The opportunity to contrast the exciting chaos of the big cities with the different pace of life and local traditions of remote villages.
- Discover the rich history and architecture of the impressive Forts scattered across the province, and how the Taj Mahal, one of the most recognisable buildings in the world, still has the power to surprise even the most experienced travellers.
If you asked our tour leaders where they would most like to go to in ... Read More
SaveUS$ 125From US$ 2,495 17 days View Tour
|Sep 14||Only 5 seats left|
|Sep 21||Only 4 seats left|
- Explore the capital city of Delhi and the Pink City of Jaipur.
- Enjoy a thrilling tiger safari in Ranthambore National Park.
- Be swept away by the stunning view of Taj Mahal.
SavingUS$ 42From US$ 792 9 days View Tour
|Jun 28||Only 5 seats left|
|Jun 29||Only 5 seats left|
- Lunch included.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included.
If you only have 1 day available and wish to be back in Delhi on ... Read More
- Operator The Taj Wonder Tours
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Activities City sightseeing
- Accommodation No Accommodation
- Transport Private Vehicle
- Age Range 5 to 79 years old
- Spend a night in a heritage hotel in Bikaner..
- Meet the town elders of a traditional village..
- Visit an NGO that provides services throughout rural India..
Be dazzled by India’s colorful interior on an exploration of its rich history and heritage. Explore ... Read More
SavingUS$ 690From US$ 2,399 US$ 1,709 15 days View Tour
|Jul 21||10+ seats left|
|Sep 15||10+ seats left|
- Bond with like-minded travellers on the ultimate small group tour.
- Discover pristine beaches in Goa and wild tigers in Ranthambore.
- Immerse yourself in history at the world-famous Taj Mahal and Amber Fort.
Immerse yourself in the intoxicating culture and indescribable nature of India on this small-group adventure ... Read More
SavingUS$ 78From US$ 1,488 15 days View Tour
|Jul 6||10+ seats left|
|Jul 20||Only 8 seats left|
- Hornbill Festival - Spend two full days at Nagaland's premier tribal festival.
- Cherrapunjee - Walk through Khasia tribal villages and test out their living root tree bridges.
- Kaziranga National Park - Take a jeep safari in search of Asian one-horned rhino.
Inbetween Burma, China and Bangladesh, India's states of Meghalaya, Assam and Nagaland present a ... Read More
SavingUS$ 206From US$ 3,914 19 days View Tour
|Nov 23||Only 5 seats left|
|Nov 27||Only 8 seats left|
- Witness the famous India-Pakistan border ceremony..
- See a different side of Delhi with a walking tour by a former at-risk youth..
- Wander the Rajasthani streets of Jaipur and Udaipur..
Hop aboard for a different look at this dynamic country’s northern region before turning south ... Read More
SavingUS$ 528From US$ 2,199 US$ 1,671 20 days View Tour
|Sep 6||Only 8 seats left|
|Sep 27||Only 6 seats left|
- Mahabalipuram â discover the striking Shore Temple which sits on the beautiful Bay of Bengal.
- Trichy â visit the imposing Rock Fort Temple which is perched imposingly on a hill overlooking the city.
- Madurai â light candles and sing songs as you enjoy a lively Aarti prayer ceremony and explore the city on a guided tour.
Travelling from the east to west coast of Southern India, visit intricate and beautiful UNESCO ... Read More
SavingUS$ 359From US$ 1,495 US$ 1,136 9 days View Tour
|Oct 12||Only 8 seats left|
|Nov 9||Only 8 seats left|
- Cycle past Delhi’s most beautiful and historical sights.
- Visit the vibrant markets of this urban wonderland.
- Discover the breathtaking beauty of the Taj Mahal at sunrise.
SavingUS$ 19From US$ 356 4 days View Tour
|Jun 28||Only 4 seats left|
|Jun 29||Only 4 seats left|
- Travel on foot and by cycle rickshaw to the heart of Old Delhi, where ancient temples stand against billboards advertising Bollywood blockbusters..
- Bigger and more beautiful than any photo can capture, the Taj Mahal is a triumph of Mughal architecture that promises to inspire even the weariest travellers..
- Learn to whip up some central Indian staples during a cooking demonstration at home with our friends in Orchha, the perfect opportunity to experience an authentic slice of Indian family life..
Travel from India to Nepal on an overland trip from Delhi to Kathmandu. From reminders ... Read More
- Operator Intrepid Travel
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Activities Cooking classes, National parks, Train tours, Cultural, religious and historic sites, Art and architecture & Local boat rides
- Accommodation Hotel, Camping, Sleeper Train & Guest House
- Transport Train, Jeep, Bus, 4x4 Jeep, Private Vehicle, Rickshaw & Boat
- Age Range 15 to 99 years old
SaveUS$ 345From US$ 1,795 US$ 1,526 15 days View Tour
|Jul 12||Only 4 seats left|
|Jul 19||Only 8 seats left|
- The Taj Mahal â explore Indiaâs most famous site with a guided tour of the legendary Taj Mahal, an enduring symbol of love.
- Diwali â celebrate the colourful Festival of Lights with the locals as we visit Birla Temple and enjoy a delicious Indian dinner.
- Delhi â ride on a rickshaw around the Chandni Chowk bazaar and tour highlights of the city including Jama Masjid and the Rajpath.
Join us in celebrating one of Indiaâs favourite festivals â Diwali, the Festival of Light ... Read More
SavingUS$ 65From US$ 1,230 8 days View Tour
|Oct 25||Only 8 seats left|
|Nov 12||Only 8 seats left|
- The Taj Mahal â discover the most iconic site in India and enjoy a guided tour at this extravagant symbol of love.
- Varanasi â sail on the holy Ganges and watch the ancient tradition of religious ritual cleansing on the riverside ghats.
- Lucknow - gaze at the incredible Islamic and British Raj style architecture and discover the royal splendor of this incredible city.
Explore India's famed Golden Triangle before discovering the incredible of Lucknow as well as ... Read More
SavingUS$ 132From US$ 2,513 12 days View Tour
|Aug 31||Only 8 seats left|
|Sep 14||Only 8 seats left|
- Agra â visit the striking Agra Fort and the legendary Taj Mahal which is an enduring symbol of love.
- Darjeeling â watch the sunrise over Mount Kanchenjunga and enjoy a tour of the city including the famous Mountaineering Institute.
- Gangtok â tour the highlights of this town in the foothills of the Himalayas and explore the Research Institute of Tibetology.
Explore the absolute best of India from Delhi to Kolkata including the Golden Triangle and ... Read More
SavingUS$ 197From US$ 3,748 15 days View Tour
|Aug 31||Only 8 seats left|
|Sep 14||Only 8 seats left|
- Delve into ancient and modern India with a local guide..
- See a different side of Delhi with a walking tour led by former at-risk youth..
- Step back in time at historical forts and palaces..
SavingUS$ 240From US$ 1,249 US$ 1,009 8 days View Tour
|Sep 1||Only 9 seats left|
|Sep 15||Only 8 seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results