India Sightseeing, attractions, culture and history Tours 2019/2020
Page 6 of 269 Sightseeing, attractions, culture and history Tours with 917 Reviews
Highlights20% off Today
- Relax in peaceful backwaters..
- Spot wildlife in beautiful parks..
- Uncover ancient temples..
From calm Kerala backwaters and spice plantations to incredible temples and searching for tigers in ... Read More
SaveUS$ 358From US$ 1,399 US$ 1,119 14 days View Tour
|Jul 7||Only 1 seat left|
|Jul 28||Only 4 seats left|
- Enjoy a rickshaw tour in Old Delhi.
- See sunrise from Taj Mahal.
- Dinner at Chowki Dhani Resort in Jaipur with a traditional dance performance.
Visit some of the major landmarks of India in this 10-day-long sightseeing tour of Northern ... Read More
SaveUS$ 42From US$ 600 10 days View Tour
- Admire the Taj Mahal and Amber Fort..
- Capture colourful Rajasthan in your viewfinder..
- Relax on quiet beaches in Goa..
From the hectic pace of northern Delhi to the beaches of Goa and the fishing ... Read More
SaveUS$ 154From US$ 2,199 21 days View Tour
|Sep 2||10+ seats left|
|Sep 16||10+ seats left|
Highlights25% off Today
- Explore the colourful cities of Rajasthan..
- Uncover ancient forts..
- Discover a traditional way of life..
Travelling through Rajasthan is like walking through a kaleidoscope. Everywhere you look, colours dance before ... Read More
SaveUS$ 423From US$ 1,399 US$ 1,049 15 days View Tour
|Jul 28||Only 5 seats left|
|Aug 11||Only 9 seats left|
- The Taj Mahal is not only an sumptuous masterpiece of Indian architecture, but also a truly meaningful stop on any traveller’s journey.
- Overlooking the picturesque scene of Moata Lake, the monumental Amber Fort is one sight that will forever be under India’s protection.
- Experience authentic Rajasthani luxury with a heritage stay at the lavish Bhanwar Vilas in Karauli.
Visit India and follow the famous Golden Triangle. Enjoy the perfect introduction to India's ... Read More
- Operator Intrepid Travel
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Activities Yoga, Train tours, Festivals and events, Natural landmarks sightseeing, Cultural, religious and historic sites & Art and architecture
- Accommodation Hotel, Camping, Sleeper Train & Lodge
- Transport Train, Bus, Private Vehicle & Rickshaw
- Age Range 15 to 99 years old
SaveUS$ 150From US$ 2,140 19 days View Tour
|Sep 2||Only 1 seat left|
|Sep 16||Only 4 seats left|
- Indulge in the relaxing vibe and amazing food of seaside Goa..
- Marvel at the breathtaking ruins of the Karnataka region in Hampi..
- Explore palaces and plantations in Mysore and Madikeri..
As a country, India is so vast that sometimes it takes a couple visits in ... Read More
SaveUS$ 70From US$ 999 10 days View Tour
|Sep 25||10+ seats left|
|Oct 2||10+ seats left|
Highlights15% off Today
- Savour a local lunch in Darjeeling..
- Ride a World Heritage-listed toy train..
- Watch the sunrise on the Ganges..
Anybody can view the sights of India by foot or bus — but you’re not ... Read More
SaveUS$ 272From US$ 1,299 US$ 1,104 13 days View Tour
|Sep 2||10+ seats left|
|Sep 9||10+ seats left|
- Relive the splendor of the maharajas and rajas in royal palaces and princely residences.
- Enjoy an elephant ride at Amber Fort (Jaipur) and a camel ride with dinner in Jaisalmer.
- Discover Udaipur's romantic allure on a boat.
No trip to Rajasthan is complete without visiting the magnificent cities of Bikaner, Jodhpur and ... Read More
SaveUS$ 48From US$ 685 9 days View Tour
- Get in touch with all your senses while biking around Delhi.
- Explore Jaipur, the famously beautiful Pink City.
- Be swept away by the stunning view of Taj Mahal.
SaveUS$ 42From US$ 594 8 days View Tour
|Jun 20||Only 5 seats left|
|Jun 21||Only 5 seats left|
Highlights20% off Today
- Kerala Backwaters â cruise along the famous backwaters on a deluxe rice boat, past lush forests and local villages.
- Kumarakom â enjoy two days relaxing at leisure and visit the biodiverse Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary.
- Kochi â tour the winding streets of the Fort Kochi neighbourhood and enjoy a Kathakali dance show.
Travel around some of Kerala's best sites including Munnar Tea Estates, the tranquil backwaters ... Read More
SaveUS$ 306From US$ 1,195 US$ 956 7 days View Tour
|Sep 7||Only 8 seats left|
|Sep 21||Only 8 seats left|
- Guided Taj Mahal Visit.
- Transport to/from New Delhi to Taj Mahal by Private Car.
- Agra Fort.
SaveUS$ 6From US$ 85 1 days View Tour
- Sikh Golden Temple in Amritsar.
- Wagah Border ceremony.
- Buddhist sites at Dharamsala.
SaveUS$ 132From US$ 1,889 10 days View Tour
|Sep 14||10+ seats left|
|Oct 5||10+ seats left|
- Ranthambore National Park â explore the park and embark on three included game drives to see endangered Bengal Tigers.
- Agra â discover Agra Fort and the legendary 17th century Taj Mahal which is an enduring symbol of love.
- Delhi â enjoy a tour of Indiaâs capital including a rickshaw ride and visits to Humayunâs Tomb and Jama Masjid.
With all the highlights of Delhi, Jaipur, Agra and the former princely state of Karauli ... Read More
SaveUS$ 108From US$ 1,545 10 days View Tour
|Oct 12||Only 8 seats left|
|Oct 19||10+ seats left|
- Elephant ride in Mysore.
- Tea Plantation Tour in Munnar.
- Kathakali Dance Show in Cochin.
Crowned as the capital city of Karnataka, Bangalore is a wonderful destination for spending memorable ... Read More
SaveUS$ 76From US$ 1,080 13 days View Tour
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results