India Sightseeing, attractions, culture and history Tours 2019/2020Page 3 of 275 Sightseeing, attractions, culture and history Tours with 1938 Reviews
- The Taj Mahal is one of the most recognisable buildings in the world, with its poetic history and beauty having the power to surprise even the most jaded travellers..
- Discover the rich history and architecture of the Amber Fort, with the expertise of a local guide.
- India is famous for its great sleeper trains and you'll be tucked up nicely in your own padded bunk.
11 day walking trip through New Delhi, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur and 3 other destinations in India. Read More
SaveUS$ 54From US$ 1,075 11 days View Tour
- Nov 06 Only 1 seat left
- Nov 13 Only 4 seats left
- India can be a daunting place at times, even for experienced travellers.
- A group size of up to 16 other travellers means you will have plenty of new friends to share experiences, meals and good times with during your trip..
- Take the atmosphere of Shimla or Darjeeling, add lush tropical jungle and you have the Western Ghats: a hotspot of biodiversity with thundering waterfalls, tea plantations, spice markets, and echoes of a colonial past..
16 day active and outdoor tour through Trivandrum, Varkala, Alappuzha and 6 other destinations in India. Read More
SaveUS$ 234From US$ 1,215 US$ 1,033 16 days View Tour
- Sep 27 Only 7 seats left
- Oct 25 Only 4 seats left
- Exclusive to Bookmundi.
- Ideal choice for families and perfect for couples as well.
- See some of the best and most exciting places, attractions and wonders of India.
4 day cultural, religious and historic sites tour in India, visiting Agra, Jaipur and New Delhi. Read More
From US$ 375 04 days View Tour
- Sep 13
- Sep 14
- The majesty and story of the Taj Mahal is a big part of India’s allure, and never disappoints.
- Explore the arches, gardens and the unforgettable Hall of Mirrors in the impressive Amber Fort with a local guide.
- Watching the sunrise on the holy Ganges River in Varanasi can be somewhat of a spiritual experience.
11 day getaways and short breaks trip in India, visiting New Delhi, Varanasi and Agra. Read More
SaveUS$ 179From US$ 745 US$ 596 11 days View Tour
- Oct 01 Only 4 seats left
- Oct 07 Only 8 seats left
- Visit the Taj Mahal.
- Travel to Ranthambore.
- Go out on a sightseeing tour of Jaipur.
“We used Ghum India Ghum on our India tour and their service was phenomenal. Driver Mr Pravin was alw ...”
From US$ 280 06 days View Tour
- Sep 13
- Sep 14
- See the best of North India in just over a week.
- Float among the clouds over Jaipur and watch an Indian sunrise from the basket of a hot air balloon on an optional balloon safari.
- The Taj Mahal is not only an sumptuous masterpiece of Indian architecture, but also a truly meaningful stop on any traveller’s journey.
8 day cultural, religious and historic sites tour in India, visiting New Delhi, Jaipur and Karauli. Read More
SaveUS$ 172From US$ 895 US$ 761 08 days View Tour
- Oct 14 Only 3 seats left
- Oct 22 Only 7 seats left
- See the wonderful Taj Mahal at sunrise.
- Qutab Minar and the Humayun Tomb.
- Lotus Temple, India Gate and the President House.
5 day art and architecture trip in India, visiting New Delhi, Jaipur and Agra. Read More
From US$ 250 05 days View Tour
- Sep 14
- Wander around modern and ancient Delhi..
- Revel in the magnificence of the Taj Mahal..
- Visit rural villages and historic forts..
8 day countryside and village visits tour in India, visiting New Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. Read More
SavingUS$ 192From US$ 799 US$ 607 08 days View Tour
You've unlocked exclusive savings:
- Brochure Price:US$ 799
- Bookmundi Savings (5%):- US$ 32
- Special Deals (20%):- US$ 160
- Total Price from:US$ 607
- Oct 25 10+ seats left
- Jun 21 10+ seats left
- Known as the ‘Queen of the Arabian Sea’, Kochi is a fascinating blend of Chinese, Portuguese, Dutch and English influences, and is best explored by ferry.
- Step back in time among the iridescent hills of the very British ‘Snooty Ooty’ - home of snooker and the charming Nilgiri toy train.
- Spot tigers, elephants, sloths and birds on safari around two of the best places in India to observe wildlife up close - Mudumalai National Park and Periyar.
29 day active and outdoor tour through Kochi, Ootacamund, Conoor and 21 other destinations in India. Read More
SaveUS$ 151From US$ 3,015 29 days View Tour
- Oct 06 Only 2 seats left
- Nov 15 Only 1 seat left
- See the unforgettable Taj Mahal.
- Search for the elusive tiger.
- Meander along the Ganges at Varanasi.
“A very good, exciting and varied introduction to Northern India, taking in architecture, wildlife an ...”
SaveUS$ 77From US$ 1,549 09 days View Tour
- Oct 20 Only 1 seat left
- Oct 27 Only 7 seats left
- Explore the holy city of Varanasi.
- A full day to explore the ruins of Hampi.
- Relax on the beaches of Goa.
“India is everything. Dirty. Amazing. Expensive. Cheap. Culturally impressive. I'd highly recommend t ...”
SaveUS$ 187From US$ 3,749 27 days View Tour
- Oct 07 Only 8 seats left
- Nov 04 Only 4 seats left
- Experience old and new India in the bustling streets of Delhi, where ancient temples stand against billboards advertising Bollywood films.
- Discover the ancient forts, lake palaces, rural villages and colourful cities of Rajasthan: sandy red Jaisalmer, blue Jodhpur, white Udaipur and pink Jaipur.
- Ride out into the Thar Desert on a camel safari.
37 day train tour through New Delhi, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur and 15 other destinations in India. Read More
SaveUS$ 575From US$ 2,395 US$ 1,916 37 days View Tour
- Oct 11 Only 8 seats left
- Nov 01 Only 7 seats left
- Enjoy an Overnight Houseboat Cruise in the Backwaters.
- The Best Possible Mix of Nature and Culture in the Most Beautiful Place on the Planet.
- Exotic Tea Plantations, Fragrant Spices, Ancient Bazaars, Beautiful Architecture & More.
6 day adventure tour in India, visiting Kochi, Munnar and Thekkady. Read More
From US$ 370 06 days View Tour
- Sep 14
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included.
- All-inclusive tour.
6 day sightseeing tour in India, visiting New Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. Read More
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Operator Ghum India Ghum
- Activities Sightseeing Tours
- Accommodation Hotel
- Transport Private Vehicle
- Age Range9 to 79 years old
From US$ 260 06 days View Tour
- Sep 11
- Sep 12
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results