India Sightseeing, attractions, culture and history Tours 2019/2020
125 Sightseeing, attractions, culture and history Tours with 719 Reviews
- Enjoy a guided tour of Sarnath, where the Buddha gave his first sermon.
- Go on a boat ride on the Ganges, see sunrise from the river.
- Explore Varanasi's old alleys.
- Enjoy royal stays at Rohet Garh and Sardargarh Fort.
- Take a safari in Ranthambore NP.
- City tours of Delhi, Jaipur, Agra and others See the best sites..
This tour is the perfect introduction for those who want to be immersed in the ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Delhi/Delhi View Map
- Operator Swastik India Journeys
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included.
- All-inclusive tour.
- Indulge in some of Delhi's best local food, including shawarma, and kulfi-falooda.
- Discover the surprising flavours of Delhi, from fresh kebab to homemade ice-cream.
- Zoom through the city’s vibrant streets aboard a local cycle rickshaw.
SaveUS$ 3From US$ 68 3 hours View Tour
|Apr 26||10+ seats left|
|Apr 27||10+ seats left|
- Enjoy a visit to the famous Taj Mahal.
- Visit the imposing Agra Fort, another Unesco World Heritage site.
- Depart and return to Delhi in just one day via express train.
- See the best sights in Delhi, Agra and Jaipur.
- Private guide and private a/c vehicle with experienced chauffeur.
- Airport pick up & drop off.
- Special Night Entrance to Taj Mahal.
- View the Magnificent Taj Mahal in Moonlight.
- A 4 Star Hotel in Agra is also included in this tour.
- Darjeeling and Sikkim – two charming hillside cities.
- Stand at the top of Goechala (5002 meters) with eye-popping mountain views.
- Enjoy a range of sceneries throughout the trek.
- See Varanasi's cremation grounds, attend its famous evening arti.
- Watch sunrise in Varanasi during a private boat ride.
- Walk down the ancient alleyways of Varanasi.
- See the Taj Mahal at sunrise.
- Travel to the major highlights of Delhi.
- Enjoy wildlife safari in Ranthambore National Park.
- Houseboat - Drift through the backwaters on a traditional houseboat.
- Homestay - Enjoy a tasty homecooked curry whilst spending the night with a local family.
- Hill stations - Head for hills and spend time in the cooler climate perfect for cultivating tea.
- Visit the Taj Mahal.
- Travel to Ranthambore.
- Go out on a sightseeing tour of Jaipur.
- See the unforgettable Taj Mahal.
- Search for the elusive tiger.
- Meander along the Ganges at Varanasi.
SaveUS$ 74From US$ 1,485 9 days View Tour
|Jul 26||Only 8 seats left|
|Oct 4||Only 7 seats left|
- Explore the holy city of Varanasi.
- A full day to explore the ruins of Hampi.
- Relax on the beaches of Goa.
SaveUS$ 205From US$ 4,105 27 days View Tour
|Oct 7||Only 8 seats left|
|Nov 4||Only 8 seats left|
- Once-in-a-lifetime view of Everest, Kanchenjunga, and Makalu at Tiger Hill (2590 meters).
- Visit the majestic Rumtek Monastery – the largest monastery in Sikkim.
- Taste the world-famous Darjeeling tea.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results