India Sightseeing, attractions, culture and history Tours 2019/2020
271 Sightseeing, attractions, culture and history Tours with 934 Reviews
India, a country that is delightfully diverse is the second most-populous country in the world ... Read More
SavingUS$ 576From US$ 1,098 US$ 522 8 days View Tour
|Jun 22||10+ seats left|
|Jul 20||10+ seats left|
- Enjoy a guided tour of Sarnath, where the Buddha gave his first sermon.
- Go on a boat ride on the Ganges, see sunrise from the river.
- Explore Varanasi's old alleys.
Join us on a two-day guided tour of Varanasi and get the chance to experience ... Read More
- Taj Mahal Visit.
- India Gate.
- Qutab Minar.
Planning to have your first assignation with India’s riveting history, culture and heritage? There’s no ... Read More
- Enjoy royal stays at Rohet Garh and Sardargarh Fort.
- Take a safari in Ranthambore NP.
- City tours of Delhi, Jaipur, Agra and others See the best sites..
This tour is the perfect introduction for those who want to be immersed in the ... Read More
SavingUS$ 85From US$ 850 US$ 765 11 days View Tour
- Indulge in some of Delhi’s best local food, including shawarma, and kulfi-falooda.
- Tantalise your tastebuds with some non-alcoholic fruit beer.
- Explore the busy streets of Delhi and their famous street food stalls.
SaveUS$ 3From US$ 68 3 hours View Tour
|Jun 22||10+ seats left|
|Jun 23||10+ seats left|
- Enjoy a visit to the famous Taj Mahal.
- Visit the imposing Agra Fort, another Unesco World Heritage site.
- Depart and return to Delhi in just one day via express train.
Visit the iconic Taj Mahal by train in just one day on this day trip ... Read More
SavingUS$ 26From US$ 129 US$ 103 12 hours View Tour
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included.
- All-inclusive tour.
- India can be a daunting place at times, even for experienced travellers.
- This comprehensive trip covers many of the diverse sights and destinations in Rajasthan and North India.
- A group size of up to 16 other travellers means you will have plenty of new friends to share experiences, meals and good times with during your trip..
Visit northern India and join an adventure to one of the planet's most enticing ... Read More
- Operator Intrepid Travel
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Activities Rickshaw, cyclo or local transport tours, Cultural, religious and historic sites, Art and architecture, Shopping and markets & 4x4, quad and ATV trips
- Accommodation Hotel, Camping, Sleeper Train & Guest House
- Transport Train, Bus, Private Vehicle & Rickshaw
- Age Range 15 to 99 years old
SaveUS$ 304From US$ 1,265 US$ 1,012 22 days View Tour
|Jul 12||Only 7 seats left|
|Jul 19||Only 10 seats left|
- Drink in a kaleidoscope of colour and culture..
- Experience spiritual Varanasi along the Ganges..
- Marvel at the Taj Majal..
From the monuments of Delhi to the colourful cities of Rajasthan, experience three weeks of ... Read More
SavingUS$ 345From US$ 1,199 US$ 854 20 days View Tour
|Jun 24||10+ seats left|
|Jul 1||Only 2 seats left|
- See the best sights in Delhi, Agra and Jaipur.
- Private guide and private a/c vehicle with experienced chauffeur.
- Airport pick up & drop off.
SavingUS$ 26From US$ 255 US$ 229 5 days View Tour
- Old and New Delhi.
- The Taj Mahal and Red Fort.
- Lost city of Fatehpur Sikri.
SavingUS$ 59From US$ 1,120 9 days View Tour
|Sep 21||10+ seats left|
|Oct 12||10+ seats left|
- This is our most popular trip to Rajasthan and one of the top selling trips in our entire range.
- Don't worry if you find the idea of travelling to India daunting at first - your local leader will be on hand to give you all the insider info to help you have a memorable experience of this captivating, but sometimes challenging, country..
- Walk through past hills, shimmering lakes and marble palaces of Udaipur – India’s most romantic city and one of our favourites.
The enchanting northern state of Rajasthan is awash with all the colours of India. On ... Read More
SaveUS$ 295From US$ 1,530 US$ 1,300 15 days View Tour
|Jun 30||Only 5 seats left|
|Jul 7||Only 1 seat left|
- Discover the man-made beauty that lies across the north of India – from Jaipur’s ‘Palace of the Winds’ and Royal City Palace, Agra’s Red Fort and iconic Taj Mahal, to the palaces of Orchha and the carved steps leading down to the river in Varanasi.
- Be immersed in the spirituality of India – the Jama Masjid mosque in Delhi, the ghats of Varanasi, ancient bathing rituals and candle flower ceremonies on the Ganges, Hindu and Buddhist pilgrimage sites, and evening prayer ceremonies.
- Experience the many splendours of the south, from spice bazaars and verdant tea plantations to the tranquil waters of the south west coast.
Immerse yourself in the wonders of India on this unforgettable journey from New Delhi down ... Read More
- Operator Peregrine Adventures
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Activities Wildlife safaris and game drives, Walking tours, Rickshaw, cyclo or local transport tours, Culture shows and excursions & Art and architecture
- Accommodation Hotel & Resort
- Transport Boat, Train, Private Vehicle, Rickshaw & Plane
- Age Range 18 to 99 years old
SaveUS$ 293From US$ 5,860 25 days View Tour
|Oct 8||Only 4 seats left|
|Oct 29||Only 8 seats left|
- Agra â enjoy a visit to Agra Fort and the legendary Taj Mahal which is an extravagant symbol of love.
- Goa â spend five days relaxing on the beach or exploring the regionâs cultural attractions.
- Delhi â ride on a rickshaw around Chandni Chowk bazaar and tour highlights including Jama Masjid and the India Gate monument.
Visit India's magnificent Golden Triangle, taking in the impressive Agra Fort, the stunning 16th ... Read More
SavingUS$ 125From US$ 2,370 13 days View Tour
|Sep 21||Only 8 seats left|
|Oct 12||Only 8 seats left|
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results