- Discover the waterfalls, tea plantations and spice markets of South India’s Western Ghats, a jungle-clad mountain range older than the Himalaya and one of the most biodiverse regions in the world..
- Known as the ‘Queen of the Arabian Sea’, Kochi is a fascinating blend of Chinese, Portuguese, Dutch and English influences, and is best explored by ferry.
- Step back in time among the iridescent hills of the very British ‘Snooty Ooty’ - home of snooker and the charming Nilgiri toy train.
Lush and tropical, southern India is inspiring and delightful. Beneath the green shade of a ... Read More
- Operator Intrepid Travel
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Activities Wildlife safaris and game drives, Cruises, Natural landmarks sightseeing, Cultural, religious and historic sites, Art and architecture & Farm and plantation visits
- Accommodation Hotel, Lodge, Sleeper Train & Home-stay
- Transport Train, Boat, Ferry, Bus, Private Vehicle & Rickshaw
- Age Range 15 to 99 years old
SaveUS$ 181From US$ 1,472 15 days View Tour
|Sep 20||Only 9 seats left|
|Sep 27||10+ seats left|
- Enjoy an Overnight Houseboat Cruise in the Backwaters.
- The Best Possible Mix of Nature and Culture in the Most Beautiful Place on the Planet.
- Exotic Tea Plantations, Fragrant Spices, Ancient Bazaars, Beautiful Architecture & More.
Sandwiched between the Arabian Sea in the west and the mighty Western Ghats on the ... Read More
SaveUS$ 26From US$ 370 6 days View Tour
- Enjoy a rickshaw tour in Old Delhi.
- See sunrise from Taj Mahal.
- Dinner at Chowki Dhani Resort in Jaipur with a traditional dance performance.
Visit some of the major landmarks of India in this 10-day-long sightseeing tour of Northern ... Read More
SaveUS$ 42From US$ 600 10 days View Tour
- Mysore - Visit the Maharajah's Palace, one of the largest palaces in India.
- Ooty - Enjoy the cool climate of this hill station town.
- Madurai - Wind your way through 1000 ornately carved pillars in the Meenakshi Temple.
This varied tour covers the most fascinating highlights of Kerala and Tamil Nadu. From intricately ... Read More
SaveUS$ 172From US$ 2,450 14 days View Tour
|Nov 3||Only 10 seats left|
|Jan 12||10+ seats left|
- The Sundarbans - Take a cruise through the UNESCO World Heritage landscapes of one of the world's largest mangrove forests.
- Darjeeling - Take a ride on the 'Toy Train' in this famous hill station.
- Gangtok - Soak up the atmosphere in the colourful Sikkimese capital.
Travel from bustling Kolkata and the nearby mangrove area of the Sundarbans, through Eastern India ... Read More
SaveUS$ 323From US$ 4,620 21 days View Tour
|Sep 22||Only 4 seats left|
|Oct 12||Only 3 seats left|
- Mamallapuram - Discover World Heritage ruins and the colonial grandeur of Pondicherry.
- Madurai - Join the worshippers at the vibrant Meenakshi Temple.
- Kerala Backwaters - Cruise through the beautiful backwaters.
As we travel by several methods of transport, including iconic Indian trains, on this trip ... Read More
SaveUS$ 114From US$ 1,630 17 days View Tour
|Nov 25||Only 9 seats left|
|Dec 16||10+ seats left|
- Agra â marvel at Agra Fort and enjoy a guided tour of the iconic Taj Mahal, Indiaâs most famous site.
- Ranthambore National Park â enjoy three included game drives in the park and look out for rare Bengal Tigers and sloth bears.
- Delhi â tour highlights of India's capital including Jama Masjid and ride on a rickshaw around the bustling Chandni Chowk bazaar.
Discover colourful India including the Golden Triangle and the very best of Rajasthan. Visit Delhi ... Read More
SaveUS$ 175From US$ 2,495 14 days View Tour
|Oct 12||Only 8 seats left|
|Oct 19||10+ seats left|
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results