- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 2+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Gongju, the ancient capital of the Baekje Kingdom
- Experience a tea ceremony with a Buddhist monk at the Magoksa Temple
- Explore Suncheonman Bay Ecological Park
- Relax on the beaches of Jeju Island. Learn more about its myths and legends
See some of the major landmarks of the city, including Gwanghwamun Gate, Gyeongbokgung Palace, Jogyesa Temple, the famous shopping district of Myeongdong and the YTN Seoul Tower (popularly called the N Seoul Tower).
Head for Gongju, the ancient capital of Baekje Kingdom, on the third day. See the Songsan-ri Tombs as well as Gongsanseong Fortress. Visit Boseong Green Tea Plantation and try their famous produce. The fourth day of the trip will take you to Jeonju Hanok Village, home to 800 traditional Korean houses.
Enjoy a cable car trip over the sea in Yeosu before heading back to Seoul. The final destination of your journey is Jeju island, where you will stay for three days. Enjoy the serene natural beauty of the island, relax on its beaches and learn more about the myths and legends surrounding this place. Drive back to the capital at the end of this trip. We will transfer you to the airport according to your flight schedule on the last day of the trip.
Thanks for your valuable review. I will let our local team knows your feedback and let them make it better condition for our future's clients.
Also, The time that you joined the tour was the high peak season as i informed. The crowd due to high peak season, that is out of our scope.
However, i will let our local knows that they need to cares of our valuable clients more carefully.
I wish i can work for you and your family next time.
Day 1: Seoul
Day 2: Seoul
Day 3: Seoul – Gongju – Daejeon
Day 4: Daejeon – Jeonju – Jinan - Gwangju
Day 5: Gwangju – Boseong – Suncheon – Yeosu
Day 6: Yeosu – Jinju – Seoul
Day 7: Seoul –Gimpo Airport- Jeju Island
Day 8: Jeju Island
Day 9: Jeju – Gimpo airport - Seoul
Day 10: Seoul-Depart to next destination
- 4-5 Star hotel accommodation with daily breakfast
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfer service
- Round-trip domestic air ticket (Gimpo <-> Jeju)
- Transports by van, mini-bus, and/or coach
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals in the itinerary
- Admission fee in the itinerary
- Luggage (Per Person) : 1 Luggage, 1 Carry-on
- Round-trip international air ticket
- Travel insurance
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Service beyond the itinerary
- Personal expense throughout the tour
- Single supplement charge
- Excess baggage fees for air
- Earn US$ 81+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThe itinerary/accommodation is subjects to change due to local circumstances. This is a group joining tour and people are from all English speaking countries. Additional blackout date may apply without notice. Children must share room with 2 adults to receive the child rates. No Partial refund for missing breakfast due to early departure flight schedule. Transportation: Van (1-4 people) or Mini coach (5-9people) or Large-sized coach (10 or more people) Single Supplement Charge is for any odd number of guest or guest who requests single room. Local driver cannot speak English. ◆Joint Tour operation important notice◆ Your group may be joined with other tour groups during the tour. Please make a note that your seat assignment may be changed once other groups join the tour.