- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- Countryside and village visits
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 2+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See some of the most popular attractions of Seoul during a guided sightseeing trip
- Visit Busan, South Korea's biggest port city, and enjoy hiking in the Jujeongol Valley
- Visit UNESCO Heritage Hwaseong Fortress in Suwon
- Travel to DMZ, which divides North & South Korea, see the 3rd Infiltration Tunnel
Starting with a guided sightseeing tour of Seoul, during which you will get the chance to see some of the major landmarks of the city, this trip will take you to Jinju, Busan, Ulsan, Gyeongju, Pyeongchang and Yangyang, among other places. Visit Imjingak Peace Park and the Third Infiltration Tunnel in the Demilitarized Zone.
The second-last day of the trip involves exploring some of the famous landmarks closer to Seoul (Gyeonggi-do Province), including Hwaseong Fortress in Suwon, a UNESCO World Heritage site that is famous for its 5.52km long wall. Drive back to your hotel after the trip is over. We will drop you off at the airport on the last day of the tour. For more details about this trip, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Seou
Day 2: Seoul
Day 3: Seoul – Jinju – Busan
Day 4: Busan– Gyeongju
Day 5: Gyeongju – Andong – Wonju – Pyeongchang
Day 6: Pyeongchang –Yangyang(Mt.Seorak)- Seoul
Day 7: Seoul-Paju-Seoul
Day 8: Seoul–Suwon–Yongin-Seoul
Day 9: Seoul-Depart to next destination
- 4-5 Star hotel accommodation with daily breakfast
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfer service
- Transports by van, mini-bus, and/or coach
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals in the itinerary
- Admission fee in the itinerary
- Luggage (Per Person) : 1 Luggage, 1 Carry-on
- Round-trip international air ticket
- Travel insurance
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Service beyond the itinerary
- Personal expense throughout the tour
- Single supplement charge:
- Earn US$ 60+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThe itinerary/accommodation is subjects to change due to local circumstances. This is a group joining tour and people are from all English speaking countries. Additional blackout date may apply without notice. Children must share room with 2 adults to receive the child rates. No Partial refund for missing breakfast due to early departure flight schedule. Transportation: Van (1-4 people) or Mini coach (5-9 people) or Large-sized coach (10 or more people) Single Supplement Charge is for any odd number of guest or guest who requests single room. Local driver cannot speak English. Namsan Hanok Village is closed on Monday and will be replaced by Bukchon Hanok Village. EG DMZ &3rd Tunnel Experience EG Tour Bus A Course is operated by Various Language tour guide (English / Chinese / Japanese ). ◆Joint Tour operation important notice◆ Your group may be joined with other tour groups during the tour. Please make a note that your seat assignment may be changed once other groups join the tour.