- duration 13 days
- tour type Group Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 2+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See some of the most popular attractions of Seoul during a guided sightseeing trip
- Visit a green tea plantation in Boseong and taste its most famous produce
- Spend 3 days on the beautiful Jeju Island
- Explore Gyeongju, See its numerous UNESCO World Heritage sites
Head for Gongju next. The ancient capital of the Baekje Kingdom, Gongju is home to the Songsan-ri Tombs as well as Gongsanseong Fortress. Travel to Boseong Green Tea Plantation and try their famous produce. See Jinjuseong Fortress, historically linked to the Japanese invasion in 1592 AD, as well as the Bulguksa Temple in Gyeongju, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
See the second-largest automobile plant in the world on the way to Ulsan as well as the ski jump tower at the Alpensia Ski Jumping Stadium, one of the venues of the 2018 Winter Olympics. Learn more about the two thousand years of Korean history and savour a variety of delicious, local cuisines along the way.
Enjoy a full-day sightseeing tour of Seoul on the tenth day of the trip. See some of the major landmarks of the city, including Gwanghwamun Gate, Gyeongbokgung Palace, Jogyesa Temple, the famous shopping district of Myeongdong and the YTN Seoul Tower (popularly called the N Seoul Tower).
The final destination of your journey is Jeju island, where you will stay for three days. Enjoy the serene natural beauty of the island, relax on its beaches and learn more about the myths and legends surrounding this place. Drive back to the capital next. We will transfer you to the airport according to your flight schedule on the last day of the trip.
Day 1: Seoul
Day 2: Seoul – Gongju – Daejeon
Day 3: Daejeon – Jeonju – Jinan - Gwangju
Day 4: Gwangju – Boseong – Suncheon – Yeosu
Day 5: Yeosu – Jinju - Busan
Day 6: Busan –Gyeongju
Day 7: Gyeongju – Andong – Wonju – Pyeongchang
Day 8: Pyeongchang – Gangreung – Yangyang - Seoul
Day 9: Seoul
Day 10: Seoul –Gimpo Airport- Jeju Island
Day 11: Jeju
Day 12: Jeju – Gimpo airport - Seoul
Day 13: Seoul-Depart to next destination
- 4-5 Star hotel accommodation with daily breakfast
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfer service
- Round-trip domestic air ticket (Gimpo <-> Jeju)
- Transports by van, mini-bus, and/or coach
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals in the itinerary
- Admission fee in the itinerary
- Luggage (Per Person) : 1 Luggage, 1 Carry-on
- Round-trip international air ticket
- Travel insurance
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Service beyond the itinerary
- Personal expense throughout the tour
- Single supplement charge
- Excess baggage fees for air
- Save +US$ 104 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThe itinerary/accommodation is subjects to change due to local circumstances. This is a group joining tour and people are from all English speaking countries. Additional blackout date may apply without notice. Children must share room with 2 adults to receive the child rates. No Partial refund for missing breakfast due to early departure flight schedule. Transportation: Van (1-4 people) or Mini coach (5-9people) or Large-sized coach (10 or more people) Single Supplement Charge is for any odd number of guest or guest who requests single room. Local driver cannot speak English. ◆Joint Tour operation important notice◆ Your group may be joined with other tour groups during the tour. Please make a note that your seat assignment may be changed once other groups join the tour.