- National parks
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Discover Iguaçu National Park to see the breathtaking views of the waterfalls
- Visit Rio de Janeiro, home to the famous beaches of Copacabana and Ipanema
- Uncover the breathtaking views of Rio de Janeiro from Sugarloaf Mountain
- Explore the Amazon Rainforest in search of exotic local fauna and flora
- Head on a scenic hike and explore the Monkey Forest at the Amazon Lodge
Discover three of the most fascinating destinations in South America with this small-group tour of Brazil! Explore the ins and outs of Iguaçu, Rio de Janeiro, and the Amazon Rainforest as you embark on a magical journey that is full of famous landmarks, historic sites, and local wildlife. Begin your tour in the Iguassu Falls from the Brazilian side — one of the most spectacular natural wonders in the world, situated on the border between Brazil and Argentina. Travel to Rio de Janeiro to see the magnificent views of the Sugarloaf and Corcovado Mountains and walk along the famous beaches of Copacabana and Ipanema. Catch a flight to Manaus where you will visit the Teatro Amazonas and the Museum of Indigenous Peoples. Explore the Amazon Rainforest — the most biodiverse place on the planet! Search pink dolphins, fish for piranhas, walk through the jungle, and marvel over the local flora as you explore the Amazon Ecopark Jungle Lodge in Manaus, where you will end your tour of Brazil!
Day 1: Iguazu (arrival)
Day 2: Iguazu
Day 3: Iguazu – Rio De Janeiro (by Flight)
Day 4: Rio De Janeiro
Day 5: Rio De Janeiro
Day 6: Rio De Janeiro – Manaus (by Flight)
Day 7: Manaus – Amazon Lodge
Day 8: Amazon Lodge
Day 9: Amazon – Manaus (by Flight) (departure) –
- 08 Nights’ accommodation on a twin sharing basis at listed standard hotels or similar
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Full board meal plan at Amazon Ecopark Lodge
- All Arrival and departure airport transfers
- All Transportation in AC modern vehicles
- Domestic flights (Iguassu - Rio De Janeiro - Manaus)
- Services of English-speaking guide during the tours
- All sightseeing as per the detailed itinerary
- Iguaçu Falls tour from the Brazilian side
- All local applicable taxes
- All entrance fees as per the detailed itinerary
- Items of a personal nature, tips and gratuities
- Visa fees, if applicable
- Puerto Iguazu Eco Tax, paid locally in cash only: AR50.00 per person
- Items not mentioned as included
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 84+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best Of Brazil tour. You can cancel the tour up to 78 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 77 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 07 May 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 07 May 2024, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 77 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best Of Brazil tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best Of Brazil tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.IS THIS A CHILD FRIENDLY TOUR? ARE THERE ANY RESTRICTIONS?
All children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Minimum age for children on escorted tours is 8. Minimum age on Safaris is 12. Minimum age for game drives in Kruger National Park (South Africa) is 12. Minimum age for Uganda programs is 15.Please note that many countries have adopted practices to prevent international abductions of children. If a person under the age of 18 years will be travelling with an adult other than his/her parents, or with only one parent, a notarized letter, granting authorization to travel, including the dates of travel should be carried.