- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 days
- tour type Independent Tour
- age requirement 5+ yrs
- Stand in awe in the mists of stunning Iguassu Falls.
- Catch views from the Argentine and Brazilian sides
Experience the stunning beauty and raw power of one of the greatest natural wonders on Earth: Iguassu Falls. Wider than Victoria Falls and taller than Niagara, Iguassu Falls are set in the tropical jungles of the three-way border between Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay. Spend two days exploring, travelling to both the Argentine and Brazilian sides on this complete experience of the falls—Iguassu is one of those places that needs to be seen to be believed.
Day 1: Iguassu Falls
Day 2: Iguassu Falls
Day 3: Iguassu Falls
Day 4: Iguassu Falls
- Upgraded hotels (3 nts).
Note: Allow USD235-305 for meals not included.
- Bus/van, walking.
- Local guides.
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Half-day guided tour and park entrance fee on both the Argentine and Brazilian sides of the falls
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Iguaçu Falls are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Iguassu Falls Independent Adventure - Upgraded tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 50 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 33 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Iguassu Falls Independent Adventure - Upgraded tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Iguassu Falls Independent Adventure - Upgraded tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Independent TravelIndependent trips are either entire trips you take privately or solo extensions to a group tour. Local staff are available on standby 24/7.