- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 days
- tour type Independent Tour
- age requirement 5+ yrs
- Marvel at Iguassu Falls.
- Get up close and personal with the falls on an optional boat ride
Experience the stunning beauty and raw power of one of the greatest natural wonders on Earth: Iguassu Falls. Wider than Victoria Falls and taller than Niagara, Iguassu Falls is set in the tropical jungles near the three-way border between Brazil, Argentina, and Paraguay. On this complete falls experience, you'll spend two days exploring both the Argentine and Brazilian sides. Iguassu is one of those places that needs to be seen to be believed.
Day 1: Iguassu Falls
Day 2: Iguassu Falls
Day 3: Iguassu Falls
Day 4: Iguassu Falls
- Hotels (3 nts).
Note: Allow USD200-260 for meals not included.
- Bus/van, walking.
- Local guides throughout.
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Guided tour (half-day) and park entrance fee on both the Argentine and Brazilian sides of the falls
- Any international flights to/from Iguaçu Falls are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Iguassu Falls Independent Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 27 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Iguassu Falls Independent Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Iguassu Falls Independent Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Iguassu Falls Independent Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Independent TravelIndependent trips are either entire trips you take privately or solo extensions to a group tour. Local staff are available on standby 24/7.