- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Classes and workshops
- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 14
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the Painted Monasteries of Bucovina
- Tour the city of Iasi
- Visit the Neamt Fortress
- Explore the Nicolae Popa Museum
Visit the Neamt Fortress and discover the amazing history behind this edifice. Explore the Nicolae Popa Museum, located in the village of Tarpesti, widely considered to be one of the most interesting museums in the region.
Enjoy a city tour of Iasi, a university town where the magnificent St. Paraschiva Metropolitan Cathedral is located. Depending upon your trip schedule, this city tour will take place either on the first or last day of your trip.
Day 1: Arrival in Iasi
Day 2: Iasi – Gura Humorului
Day 3: Gura Humorului – Sucevita – Neamt Fortress – Museum
Day 4: Departure
- Informative, friendly and professional guides
- Entrance fees for the sights included in itinerary
- Accommodation for 3 nights in comfortable and cozy rooms
- Transportation in a modern car/minivan
- 3 generous breakfast buffets with fresh local products
- An egg-dyeing workshop
- Airline tickets
- Travel insurance
- Meals, other than mentioned in the itinerary, and alcoholic beverages
- Entrance fees to monuments/sights other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Photography fees
- Tips for tour guides & drivers
- Various expenses such as room service, beverages, personal calls, souvenirs, etc
- Earn US$ 13+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour will not have larger group sizes than maximum 6 to 8 people to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.