- Sightseeing tour
- duration 6-8 hours
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Go off the beaten path and experience the best Iceland has to offer
- Visit one of the most favourite places in Iceland
Sights here include Gígjökull, where powerful glacial floods escaped during the 2010 Eyjafjallajökull eruption. Our local guides will vividly tell you much about this eruption, including stories only locals know about.
Transport is in our specially adapted super jeeps that can readily handle rough terrain and cross un-bridged rivers.
Along the way, short hikes are always an option to truly feel the pull and tug of landscape.
But aside from the trips and activities, the people there really make it special. Being greeted with genuine laughter, getting real info from and interaction with locals like Addi, Becca, Eythor, Thorir, Fusi, Bjorg and the rest of the guides and staff, is truly unique. If you want to really experience Iceland, look no further.
Midgard is the real deal. Can't wait for my next adventure!”
- Professional guide
- Transport via super jeep
- Pick up & drop off at your accommodation
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.